Guys lose their looks too

TyTe`EyEz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid 40s, early to mid 20s is my norm.

I’m not convinced aging has to do with aging chronologically as much as it does with adopting a healthy lifestyle. Smoking, drinking, eating non-organic meats filled with hormones and pesticides, not eating sufficient veggies/fruits, not physically working out or doing cardio, excessive drugs, self-prompted stress and then things beyond your control such as pollution, second hand smoke, gases, chemicals/poisons in products—all these things AGE you.

Adopting a healthy lifestyle based on things you can control will keep your aging at bay for a very long time.

Diet and exercise alone is sufficient to keep you in the race longer than most could conceive.

Our bodies were meant to survive a very long time. 17th century English life expectancy was 35 yo. That number has skyrocketed in the 20th century and today’s average life expectancy is around 72 yo.

Technology is advancing exponentially, and IMO with stem cell research and other advances, we should see life expectancy rise to 150 yo in the next few centuries.

What does this have to do with the man wall? Well that too is getting pushed. And I and a few others in the forum are outliers to the rule simply because we adopted certain healthy lifestyle choices.

Skin does not need to sag or lose texture and is a
choice. Musculature (the breaking down and reforming of stronger vital proteins) is a choice. Staying lean is a choice. Running a healthy lifestyle is a choice.

Aging is simply not loving your own body enough to make the “sacrifices” necessary to keep you healthy. This lack of love reflects in your appearance and rightfully so because if you cannot love yourself (your body), why should another, then, love you?

Nature is fair IMO.
Fvck you. Read this sh1t again .

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If aging were simply a choice we would have some people living forever. Father Time is undefeated.
Genetics are also a factor. My eyes were weak by age six so I had to get glasses. I don't think any amount of organic food was going to change that.
A healthy lifestyle is a good factor to have going for you though.
Seems like you glossed over the whole point of the post.

Any of you dudes that are going to listen to this tool are going down a rabbit hole you won't be able to get out of. I've been reading this guys bullshyt for a while now. Its a bunch of new age fluffy bullshyt that this guy has gathered from other sources and tries real hard to make you think it works. It doesn't.
Stick to Pook Rollo and rooshV and you will do well. Be ware of this guys posts.
String-pulled again? You’re easy

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. Anyone can lose their looks if they don't try and stay in shape.

Here is the difference. For people who DO stay in shape, men suffer from age less than women, because more of a woman's value TO MEN is based on their looks.

Women's value to men is LARGELY based on their looks. Men's value to women is LESS based on their looks.

Last edited:
Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m in my 50s. Look like I m in my 40s. Kept playing sports mainly. Still can match it with my 22 YO tennis coach. Dad bod +

10 year discount is what being fit and some cosmecuticals can by u.

Past that it's surgery and T shots.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I m in my 50s. Look like I m in my 40s. Kept playing sports mainly. Still can match it with my 22 YO tennis coach. Dad bod +
I don't think I've ever met anyone on SoSuave who actually looks their age lol.

Tennis is awesome, used to play all the time in my 20s, during the tennis boom. Nobody plays here anymore though.

cheyne

Don Juan
Reaction score
Women's value to men is LARGELY based on their looks. Men's value to women is LESS based on their looks.
This might be true for older women, but as even Roosh said, the hot very young ones are as superficial as we are and looks are the main factor

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This might be true for older women, but as even Roosh said, the hot very young ones are as superficial as we are and looks are the main factor
I see lots of chumps that's good looking with hot women... Even they're chumps.. Lol

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Had a bad tennis win this week. I very narrowly beat this guy in his 20s. At the end of the match he said do you ever beat anyone. I thought that was a bit disrespectful so I said nah just you. Afterwards I found he's a coderbeen between jobs for a long time.

He was a real fighter so I believe he d be a hard worker. I don't want to get into the racials but let's just say a certain demographic has stitched up IT market in Oz is handing the jobs out amongst themselves for backhanders. I've witnessed it firsthand in a couple of large shops. So poor guy is bucking a stacked deck.

No wonder he was pissed I felt bad. And gave him a few job hunting tips. Not the in your face you should do this mate but more hey this is some stuff that's worked for me in the past. Modern workplace is such a ****fight that there but for the grace of God...

Last edited:

Mauser96

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As a whole, "looks" contribute far more to a woman's value at all ages