"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Guys lose their looks too

cheyne

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
155
Reaction score
149
Women's value to men is LARGELY based on their looks. Men's value to women is LESS based on their looks.
This might be true for older women, but as even Roosh said, the hot very young ones are as superficial as we are and looks are the main factor
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2017
Messages
1,533
Reaction score
1,203
Age
45
This might be true for older women, but as even Roosh said, the hot very young ones are as superficial as we are and looks are the main factor
I see lots of chumps that's good looking with hot women... Even they're chumps.. Lol
 

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 6, 2015
Messages
3,671
Reaction score
2,309
Location
Australia
Had a bad tennis win this week. I very narrowly beat this guy in his 20s. At the end of the match he said do you ever beat anyone. I thought that was a bit disrespectful so I said nah just you. Afterwards I found he's a coderbeen between jobs for a long time.

He was a real fighter so I believe he d be a hard worker. I don't want to get into the racials but let's just say a certain demographic has stitched up IT market in Oz is handing the jobs out amongst themselves for backhanders. I've witnessed it firsthand in a couple of large shops. So poor guy is bucking a stacked deck.

No wonder he was pissed I felt bad. And gave him a few job hunting tips. Not the in your face you should do this mate but more hey this is some stuff that's worked for me in the past. Modern workplace is such a ****fight that there but for the grace of God...
 
Last edited:
Top