Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guys I've got about three weeks before homecoming to learn how to dance

Brighty

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any youtube videos or e-books to help out? How'd you guys learn?

and on the side, I want to learn the new soulja boy dance :crackup:

War Against Betaism

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
That's slick.

Looks like he's letting his hips/waist keep the beat, by forward/back, side-side or in a general circle.

The general circle works well with what he's doing with his knees, which looks to be that he's got his foot locked, and he's rotating himself on his knee, which is doing a mini-circle around the normal knee location.

Looks good :)

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I learned soulja boy from some guys on the football team! Love it :D

i am me

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i laugh whenever i think about soulja boy....its a catchy song but outta all the artists on soundclick HES the one who got a deal hahah

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bay Area, California, Currently in SoCal (UCR)
War Against Betaism said:
Wow, that's actually the best tutorial I've ever seen for dancing. I wish I've seen that when I first started going out.

Here's an Advanced Advanced Technique for the clubs or dance scene.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=jn7jrVbgAVE

It's called rotations. I don't know how to explain it though, I've been practicing for 3 months and I still can't get it down.

What are your knees doing?

I can't seem to get the 4th part, the lean to look good on the soulja boy dance :(

Mctwist4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to worry about this. Then I would get there and everyone would be in the same boat as me. You'll look good if your confident about it. Don't be scared, you'll do fine.

Crazy Asian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey would it be a good idea to ask my female friend (who's on dance team) to teach me how to dance?

wabu07

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have a question though about grinding. when grinding and she pushinh your ass against your crotch do you push back? like when shes driving her ass back do drive your crotch forward or also drive it back

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wabu07 said:
i have a question though about grinding. when grinding and she pushinh your ass against your crotch do you push back? like when shes driving her ass back do drive your crotch forward or also drive it back

NO.

You are not HUMPING HER (unless you really know what you're doing, and from the looks of this you're still pretty new to dancing)

Akyu

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, quick question. I go to a Catholic School, and we aren't allowed to grind, so what kind of dances should i do. I suck at dancing btw.

Kev07

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grind anyways, fvck what the school says.

My school doesn't allow grinding either, just move to the middle of the dancefloor and grind away, worse thing they can do is kick you out, then you can invite the girl to your place and "grind" there.

Michele l'Arcangelo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Kev07 said:
NO.

You are not HUMPING HER (unless you really know what you're doing, and from the looks of this you're still pretty new to dancing)
i remember my first time grinding my first homecoming, i was totally scared to get a date so my homie (who was a year more than me) and i went and got drunk and went there.

i was "grinding" by totally moving my ass back and forward with a senior. kinda like quagmire does when he says "giggity giggity!"