Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guya give me some tips on textgames plz!!!

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Agree. I think I'm the resident fogie here and I text with, Wit/charm/banter. Successfully. I had to dust off my rotary phone on the wall because it actually rang. It was the Avon Lady.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Human nature is what it is. It will not “change” in our lifetime.

This is Corey Wayne nonsense.

Like AMS says, "If you wanna get in a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne. If you wanna fvck these b!tches to sleep, you're in the right place."
If you listen to AMS, you’ll know that the phone is non-sexual attention. Why give that to women that haven’t yet earned it?

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too many rules may not be helpful to guys needing advice. Text-phone-email, or any of the other popular tweet stuff
IMO just boils down to your personal style or charm you were born with. Can you practice? Sure. But if you Suk at it definitely keep it to a minimum.
Gal friend, She's a volunteer search & rescue chick that teaches dance twice a week. She (texted) Where are you? I replied who is this? Her, that's not funny. Me, Oh is that you Vanna? Now she wants to come beat me up is the point I'm trying to make. Some of these rules are simply ways to not get out and have fun.

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Its all probability.. this "Being good at texting" increases your chance of being one of her beta male simps. Just probability, not 100% right away.

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks man,I will focous more on real date.
Its all probability.. this "Being good at texting" increases your chance of being one of her beta male simps. Just probability, not 100% right away.