"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Guya give me some tips on textgames plz!!!

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Agree. I think I'm the resident fogie here and I text with, Wit/charm/banter. Successfully. I had to dust off my rotary phone on the wall because it actually rang. It was the Avon Lady.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2015
Messages
10,537
Reaction score
8,538
Age
37
Old school thinking and simply not true. Get with the times and be willing to evolve not be stuck in the same mindset as 20 years ago.
Human nature is what it is. It will not “change” in our lifetime.

This is Corey Wayne nonsense.

Like AMS says, "If you wanna get in a relationship, take yo @ss over to Corey Wayne. If you wanna fvck these b!tches to sleep, you're in the right place."
If you listen to AMS, you’ll know that the phone is non-sexual attention. Why give that to women that haven’t yet earned it?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2020
Messages
730
Reaction score
737
Age
67
Too many rules may not be helpful to guys needing advice. Text-phone-email, or any of the other popular tweet stuff
IMO just boils down to your personal style or charm you were born with. Can you practice? Sure. But if you Suk at it definitely keep it to a minimum.
Gal friend, She's a volunteer search & rescue chick that teaches dance twice a week. She (texted) Where are you? I replied who is this? Her, that's not funny. Me, Oh is that you Vanna? Now she wants to come beat me up is the point I'm trying to make. Some of these rules are simply ways to not get out and have fun.
 

corona20

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2020
Messages
99
Reaction score
28
Its all probability.. this "Being good at texting" increases your chance of being one of her beta male simps. Just probability, not 100% right away.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Edison Chen

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2021
Messages
38
Reaction score
7
Thanks man,I will focous more on real date.
Its all probability.. this "Being good at texting" increases your chance of being one of her beta male simps. Just probability, not 100% right away.
 
Top