Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Guy on a Looksmax forum supercharged his T naturally

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy high energy & libido + gym gains. No TRT. 100% natural supplements. With evidence provided

Interesting...

Untitled.jpg

coyote_astro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting, I don't really know what to think of whether this is real or not, but hope it is. Taking most of these supplements is a good idea anyway.
And yes, lifting weights does increase testosterone, among all the other benefits it offers.

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doctor was so impressed she wanted to look at his sexy balls, that's a big IOI /s

I believe it though, diet alone can have a huge impact. Couple a good diet with exercise and constant goal striving and you've got a recipe for high T.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is several on bb.com.

Buddy is chud. Not Chad. He jumps on gear. Gets deezd. He diets. And he needs to beat women off with a stick. Receipts in thread.

I'm aware of a few scenarios. buddy goes from no play to playboy and becomes a neanderthal. Went most of the life with zero girls to all wanting him. still hurting from the past. good dude. was 21. looked late 20. mature hairline for his age.

Women described him as ridiculously good looking. tingles from go. lmfao pickup on easy mode.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call BS.

I'd believe a 20% increase with diet+exercise+supplements. A 100% increase is gear. 1300 is slightly beyond the normal range.

I supplement with Zinc, magnesium, D3 and Ashwagandha. It's good stuff nonetheless.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I call BS.

I'd believe a 20% increase with diet+exercise+supplements. A 100% increase is gear. 1300 is slightly beyond the normal range.

I supplement with Zinc, magnesium, D3 and Ashwagandha. It's good stuff nonetheless.
Testosterone has a very short half-life unless you’re taking very specific analogs/derivatives, which I doubt he was. If he were taking gear, his test levels would be near zero because your body shuts off its own production when on that stuff, and the short half-life means it’s absorbed/drained from your blood very quickly. It’s possible that he shot up in the doctor’s office but personally don’t think that’s very likely.
Gotta be careful with that high dose of D3 every day...can cause heart arrythmias or even cause an AFib situation.
That comes from hypercalcemia, a side effect of increased vitamin D intake (since as you know, vit D increases your body’s ability to absorb calcium); it does NOT come from D3 itself.

Dude in the picture said he was taking vitamin K2 anyway so it’s all good. It’s impossible to get hypercalcemia if you’re taking K2, especially the MK-4 version.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score