Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

gunwitch and other "sexy" theories

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK, I wanted to ask about Gunwitch and that kind of thing. Yeah, I know there's a lot of threads out there, but they rarely actually discuss it and just kind of circle around.

What is this "sexual state" that they are talking about? One site I saw said to try and get the feeling that you felt one time when you were about to have sex. How? By visualizing how it felt, what you did?

I'm curious because the other day I was at work and every time I dealt with an attractive girl I was thinking about what it would be like to screw her just before talking to them. It did seem to have some kind of an effect. I was more flirty.

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
That is sexual state in a nutshell. Being in the sexual mindset allows your behaviour to be more sexually oriented.

Freddy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know I dont know anything about the Gunwitch method. My main focus has been on deAngelo's material.
For those who have done the Gunwitch thing how does it compare to others like deAngelo, Carlos Xuma, Lance Mason etc????

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK... so is this sexual state something you only use in a pick-up situation? Can I use it at work when I'm just generally flirting with customers, or is it going to seem too strong?

Docs

Banned
Reaction score
Naw, what harm is there is thinking of them naked while talking to them. Just remember to not say anything that could get you fired ;)

blueguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexual state works, but it is building the foundation of the relationship based largely on infatuation. It does work to get laid... it's quite easy actually with the right girl. If you're in a club, it's just all about how you look at her, touch her, etc.

Downlow

Don Juan
Reaction score
Not many people around here seem to have used this technique. It defitely seems completely different to the other more popular methods. I used it only once, I casually tried it as an experiment while I was talking to a woman working in a store. It was like after a minute or so, the woman suddenly seemed to notice something interesting about me. I didn't close, but I am curious as to what she was thinking?

Anyone else tried out GWM?