Sporting a beard rn guys didn't feel like shaving these past few days
Werewolf
Attraction runs on a clock.
She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.
The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."
One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.
Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.
Werewolf
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That's a telltale sign, all right. IIRC some types of dyes will result in a different shade, depending on the original color of the hair. Like henna-based dyes, for instance. I imagine such a dye would result in different shades on your head, if you have different gradations of hair color to begin with. Like my hair is gray, but it's many different shades of gray, anywhere from dark gray to medium gray to silver to white. I'm no expert on hair dyes though, so what do I know?His hair was medium brown, and every hair the exact same shade, as far as I could tell. I used to rib him about dying his hair. He swore he didn't. I didn't believe him.
"You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be somebody like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys. That we won't werewolf and go wild."Werewolf
nah, there's tonnes of good 'afters' from guys who had beard transplants lolNoooooo
What hair are they going to transplant onto your face? Your pubes? You'll either have soft head hair on your face, or pubes. Either way you'll look like a freak lol
Company frowns in beard. So...That would literally have 0 sway in my decision to grow one. She 9 times out of 10 doesn’t want you to grow one because she knows it will instantly increase your sexual market value.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Your beard looks gross brah, it's uneven and light at the moustache. It's not a race thing cause lots of black guys have great beards, trim it. That being said, with all your tats you prob are going for different chicks than I go for.I’ve literally had girls approach me DTF because of my beard. Ive turned down jobs because they required me to shave.
It just seems to me like a beard is something all men should have, it’s like an hourglass figure on a woman. View attachment 3383
Please doctor.. Remove my pubes and attatch them to my face!Noooooo
What hair are they going to transplant onto your face? Your pubes? You'll either have soft head hair on your face, or pubes. Either way you'll look like a freak lol
Post your real life picture.Your beard looks gross brah, it's uneven and light at the moustache. It's not a race thing cause lots of black guys have great beards, trim it. That being said, with all your tats you prob are going for different chicks than I go for.
of my well groomed beard or my c0ckPost your real life picture.
Just your face bro, come on grow up. You can’t criticize anyone else’s looks without displaying your own.of my well groomed beard or my c0ck
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
sure I can, not trying to give you material to fap too.Just your face bro, come on grow up. You can’t criticize anyone else’s looks without displaying your own.
I have the complete opposite experienceLast year I grew a beard and this hot chick who recently just had a baby tried to make me her new husband/ She drove a Lexus, had her own business, and wanted me to commit to her. I shaved my beard off and she stopped bothering me. When I have a beard, I look more attainable, like I am past my "player days" and ready to settle down. But without a beard, I look like I'm still in the game, and all the desperate LTR women disappear. So I think it depends on the guy. I am allergic to romance and it offends my ego that women think I just showed up to rescue them like some simp romantic hero so I am probably never growing a beard again. It was weird. I was looking at her baby and was like "Wtf? Who the hell do you think I am? Your last resort?" Lol.
With a 1 week growth, I look like a straight up player, and that's the look I prefer. It protects me from epiphany women and fat women. I've noticed the "nicer" I look, the more women are likely to categorize me as "charming romantic hero here to save me from a lifetime's worth of slooting around."