Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grow A Beard

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I couldn't care less, though, because every image of a greek god has a gray beard.
Not entirely true, but it's a nice idea. Anyway, I can't be arsed to dye my hair either. Although I recall there was a period on this forum where guys were swearing that dying their hair resulted in better results with women. I've always thought that dying it was a sign of weakness or femininity to some extent, but whatever. A lot of the time it looks unnatural, but I've known a few guys who dyed it where I had no idea. One of them was gay, and the other was from India, so the black hair looked natural on him.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
meh... I don't like how scratchy beards get, but I also don't like to shave much so I usually have a 2-3 days shadow which I think makes me look better. I had a goatee for years and some of my coworkers have said I should grow it back, but that was even more work than shaving itself and my beard isn't what you'd call symmetrical so another reason not to have one.

What are y'all's thoughts on salt n pepper beards?

I'm not gray on my head almost at all (slowly losing hair tho), but my beard has some gray, some brown, some red and some blonde (go figure) i usually shave before going out since losing the gray in the beard helps me look the 34-ish most people usually guess for me.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been looking into a hair transplant recently, and now legit wondering how much it'll cost extra if I ask them to give me a beard aswell.

Worth it if girls think they're hot
Noooooo

What hair are they going to transplant onto your face? Your pubes? You'll either have soft head hair on your face, or pubes. Either way you'll look like a freak lol

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
His hair was medium brown, and every hair the exact same shade, as far as I could tell. I used to rib him about dying his hair. He swore he didn't. I didn't believe him.
That's a telltale sign, all right. IIRC some types of dyes will result in a different shade, depending on the original color of the hair. Like henna-based dyes, for instance. I imagine such a dye would result in different shades on your head, if you have different gradations of hair color to begin with. Like my hair is gray, but it's many different shades of gray, anywhere from dark gray to medium gray to silver to white. I'm no expert on hair dyes though, so what do I know?

"You think men like Thomas Wayne ever think what it's like to be somebody like me? To be somebody but themselves? They don't. They think that we'll just sit there and take it like good little boys. That we won't werewolf and go wild."
- Joker

Last edited:

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude im 45. Ive seen a few fashion fads. If you like a beard. Have one. If you don't shave. Don't let a woman dictate your look. Especially zztop.
Look and feel like you want to.
I'm joking around bro. I didn't say anything about letting a woman dictate anything...lighten up.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noooooo

What hair are they going to transplant onto your face? Your pubes? You'll either have soft head hair on your face, or pubes. Either way you'll look like a freak lol
nah, there's tonnes of good 'afters' from guys who had beard transplants lol

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That would literally have 0 sway in my decision to grow one. She 9 times out of 10 doesn’t want you to grow one because she knows it will instantly increase your sexual market value.
Company frowns in beard. So...

CptRomn

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve literally had girls approach me DTF because of my beard. Ive turned down jobs because they required me to shave.

It just seems to me like a beard is something all men should have, it’s like an hourglass figure on a woman.View attachment 3383
Your beard looks gross brah, it's uneven and light at the moustache. It's not a race thing cause lots of black guys have great beards, trim it. That being said, with all your tats you prob are going for different chicks than I go for.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Noooooo

Please doctor.. Remove my pubes and attatch them to my face!

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your beard looks gross brah, it's uneven and light at the moustache. It's not a race thing cause lots of black guys have great beards, trim it. That being said, with all your tats you prob are going for different chicks than I go for.
Post your real life picture.

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last year I grew a beard and this hot chick who recently just had a baby tried to make me her new husband/ She drove a Lexus, had her own business, and wanted me to commit to her. I shaved my beard off and she stopped bothering me. When I have a beard, I look more attainable, like I am past my "player days" and ready to settle down. But without a beard, I look like I'm still in the game, and all the desperate LTR women disappear. So I think it depends on the guy. I am allergic to romance and it offends my ego that women think I just showed up to rescue them like some simp romantic hero so I am probably never growing a beard again. It was weird. I was looking at her baby and was like "Wtf? Who the hell do you think I am? Your last resort?" Lol.

With a 1 week growth, I look like a straight up player, and that's the look I prefer. It protects me from epiphany women and fat women. I've noticed the "nicer" I look, the more women are likely to categorize me as "charming romantic hero here to save me from a lifetime's worth of slooting around."
I have the complete opposite experience

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
Women absolutely love when I have a beard (one week growth atleast) but I honestly hate it, feels so itchy.

I don't really want to grow a beard just because women like it, so I am always clean shaven