That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Got a bit of a James Harden look going on there.I’ve literally had girls approach me DTF because of my beard. Ive turned down jobs because they required me to shave.
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
That's the problem that I ran into when I had facial hair. The hair that grows on my face is very stiff and thick, it's like jabbing the girls with a porcupine.bitches always complain it hurts their faces....I have a beard right now though but the mustache part is very rough like sandpaper.
That's the problem that I ran into when I had facial hair. The hair that grows on my face is very stiff and thick, it's like jabbing the girls with a porcupine.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I'd love to have one of those crazy mountain man beards. I just don't have the patience to go through the different stages to get it to that point. Do women like that look? I have no idea.Dude im 45. Ive seen a few fashion fads. If you like a beard. Have one. If you don't shave. Don't let a woman dictate your look. Especially zztop.
This.Grow a beard because you fvcking like the way it looks on yourself and it's part of your aesthetic, not because some article from a trash "news" publication.... don't even cite the damn source.
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
I wouldn't say that necessarily. Some guys just don't like to shave. I hate to shave myself, but I opt for clean shaven based more on feel rather than looks. I like the way my face feels better without the scratchy hair. That's propped up by the fact that my facial hair comes in gray now, so it makes me look older - which in turn makes me feel older.The only reason men grow beards all that much in the modern age is because they are convinced it matters - that it makes them look more masculine.
Not entirely true, but it's a nice idea. Anyway, I can't be arsed to dye my hair either. Although I recall there was a period on this forum where guys were swearing that dying their hair resulted in better results with women. I've always thought that dying it was a sign of weakness or femininity to some extent, but whatever. A lot of the time it looks unnatural, but I've known a few guys who dyed it where I had no idea. One of them was gay, and the other was from India, so the black hair looked natural on him.I couldn't care less, though, because every image of a greek god has a gray beard.
NooooooI've been looking into a hair transplant recently, and now legit wondering how much it'll cost extra if I ask them to give me a beard aswell.
Worth it if girls think they're hot
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.