Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Grilled Chicken Wings, Good Source Of Protien?

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys would you consider grilled Chicken wings with NO SKIN on them a good source of protein?

Obviously lean chicken breast or turkey breast is the better choice and I do eat breast for the majority of the time!

On occasion I do like to treat myself to some hot and spicey grilled wings mmm especially when bored of chicken breast!

Will I gain fat from eating grilled wings??

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The skin is fine
Naa, the skin is not so fine.
Sometime after my cycling and Calisthenic training, I throw a tray of a nice spicy chicken wings in the oven and eat them with nothing else , Good protein but yea, too much fat with skin on .( without the skin it's much better)

Nutrition for 1 medium size wing:

Calories 81 (25 without skin)
Total fat 5.4 g (1.1g without skin )
Saturated fat 1.5 g ( 0.3g without skin)

protiain 7.4g. (3.62g without skin)

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Naa, the skin is not so fine.
Sometime after my cycling and Calisthenic training, I throw a tray of a nice spicy chicken wings in the oven and eat them with nothing else , Good protein but yea, too much fat with skin on .( without the skin it's much better)

Nutrition for 1 medium size wing:

Calories 81 (25 without skin)
Total fat 5.4 g (1.1g without skin )
Saturated fat 1.5 g ( 0.3g without skin)

protiain 7.4g. (3.62g without skin)

Hey thanks man, fantastic bit of info there.. I really enjoy grilled wings with salad and cottage cheese.. But have been a little worried about fat content..

Without the skin, seems like I can eat these guilt free..

stovepipe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking broski. Treating yourself once and a while is fine. I do thighs when I wanna cheat it up. I eat the skin too cause yolo.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Where's the bacon?:p

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're overthinking broski. Treating yourself once and a while is fine. I do thighs when I wanna cheat it up. I eat the skin too cause yolo.

Just had some hot & spicey grilled chicken wings WITH THE SKIN.. Damn fine eating!!