Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got laid twice this past week

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice work man. Anybody of important status or just plates ??

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do you figure? You’re literally saying that certain pvssy helps you. Like some firefighter helping you out of a burning building, you’re not the alpha in that dynamic
Some pvssy energizes me, and other pvssy makes me feel a little more depressed or more negative. Who you hang around and talk to affects your mindset, and who you are inside or all up ontop of affects it more than that. Different pheremones strike you differently, different vibes from her affect you differently, it's different.

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had "streaks" like you mentioned. I think the confidence from a successful conquest makes you more direct confident and less hesitant. I recall a number of occasions while travelling to or from an LTR rendezvous, I had other women definitely interested.

Stopped at a grocery store on my way home from a weekend fling. Woman makes eye contact with me in line, we chat, walk out together, kisses me in the parking lot and gives me her number...

On a flight to go on a camping trip meet a woman as we are getting ready to board the flight. She comes up to ask if we can get together when we reach our destination. I had to break it to her that when we got there, I was meeting someone. She still insisted on giving me her number.

Running down off a mountain one morning I meet a woman I was friends with who was leaving the state to live with her "love of her life" later that week. She laid a lip lock on me as we were both standing there sweaty and breathing hard. Later that day another woman friend/client did the same thing. Man what a day!

As a friend says, never say WHOA in a horse race...Enjoy the streak and don't overthink it.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some pvssy energizes me, and other pvssy makes me feel a little more depressed or more negative. Who you hang around and talk to affects your mindset, and who you are inside or all up ontop of affects it more than that. Different pheremones strike you differently, different vibes from her affect you differently, it's different.
yeah but isnt an alpha supposed to be rock solid and unaffected by others?

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just enjoy it while it lasts, ebb and flow to everything in life and a dry spell will catch up with you eventually.
Just savor the moment and each success.