Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got laid twice this past week

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Got laid twice this past week ,from 2 different women
One chick I met out on the way to work
The other came straight to the crib for sex from. OLD ,she drove 45 mins to get smashed all night

the after-sex glow is real , after getting laid I starting gettin all types of positive attention from women. Young and old.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The other came straight to the crib for sex from. OLD ,she drove 45 mins to get smashed all night

the after-sex glow is real , after getting laid I starting gettin all types of positive attention from women. Young and old.
its funny, I get less attention the more I get laid. No joke. BUT having sex with more than one women in the same week or especially the same day gives me a high euphoria like no other

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The euphoric effect is real
I was getting IOI’s and eye contact like crazy

BigFoot04

Don Juan
Reaction score

I get the after sex glow alot aswell , even after just BJ's. Must be a subconscious confidence thing

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Very normal, so you see getting pvssy is a huge part of the game. People who are considering doing business with you are also more attracted to success in that quadrant.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do I not get this effect? I swear the more I get the attraction and attention starts to implode. Maybe I get too smug

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Skinny Pants,
Yup,It really happens,I have long pondered on why this should be,perhaps it's the relaxed vibes,a more nonchalent attitude or perhaps your body does give off more attractive pheromones,perhaps there has been research on this?

Serenity

Reaction score
Why do I not get this effect? I swear the more I get the attraction and attention starts to implode. Maybe I get too smug
Could indeed be that your baseline is already at the sweetspot and raising your state leads to overconfidence.

When I first started figuring out why I didn't get laid I got lucky, despite being pathetic I managed to get laid. She turned out to be a sh!tty person so I ghosted her shortly after, nonetheless it gave that little boost I needed. It didn't take long before I had charmed my way into the pants of another woman.

Why was it different to interact with women after getting laid? Objectively there was no difference, but I clearly noticed my mind being in a completely different state. I had an edge of desperation and insecurity before, getting laid took away that edge. I worked on reproducing that state of mind, preferably without needing to get laid first. I succeeded and I amplified it, but discovered that there is such a thing as being overconfident. Taking it too far leads into unattractive territory on the other end of the spectrum.

So yeah, if your baseline is already attractive then more is less. You'd probably do better by finding a way to bring yourself down from the high.

Getting laid worked for me because my baseline was on the low side and that boost to my energy level brought me into the sweetspot.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could indeed be that your baseline is already at the sweetspot and raising your state leads to overconfidence.

When I first started figuring out why I didn't get laid I got lucky, despite being pathetic I managed to get laid. She turned out to be a sh!tty person so I ghosted her shortly after, nonetheless it gave that little boost I needed. It didn't take long before I had charmed my way into the pants of another woman.

Why was it different to interact with women after getting laid? Objectively there was no difference, but I clearly noticed my mind being in a completely different state. I had an edge of desperation and insecurity before, getting laid took away that edge. I worked on reproducing that state of mind, preferably without needing to get laid first. I succeeded and I amplified it, but discovered that there is such a thing as being overconfident. Taking it too far leads into unattractive territory on the other end of the spectrum.

So yeah, if your baseline is already attractive then more is less. You'd probably do better by finding a way to bring yourself down from the high.

Getting laid worked for me because my baseline was on the low side and that boost to my energy level brought me into the sweetspot.
This makes sense, thank you. I notice the same thing when I am doing sales. Staying low key and humble is what works, being loud or flashy doesn’t. I keep what’s called “bottled enthusiasm”. Where people can feel your enthusiasm is just below the surface

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This makes sense, thank you. I notice the same thing when I am doing sales. Staying low key and humble is what works, being loud or flashy doesn’t. I keep what’s called “bottled enthusiasm”. Where people can feel your enthusiasm is just below the surface
Never heard of bottled enthusiasm,interesting
Same for me, I think this is what did it

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Flow state. Most fellas are struggling so instead of enjoying time with women, there's desperation. The other point of pulling multiple girls, you compare and contrast. It debunks the golden vjj narrative many girls think they got.