Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got kicked out of supermarket

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My friend and I went to have chicken wings at Costco. They came with salad and vegetables...
i also have tried the same opener more than 30 times. Never had issues before.
lol'd numerous times on this thread

What's the typical response, OP? I'm trying to put myself in her shoes and can't really imagine what she would be thinking.

9Volt

Banned
Reaction score

What's the typical response, OP? I'm trying to put myself in her shoes and can't really imagine what she would be thinking.
She probably thought O.P. was a "vegetable" himself.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it's something like RSD Tyler's "salad" opener?

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WTF too off wall and too complicated for an opener. Clever lines r too try hard.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Strange. Creepy. Odd. Mentally ill. Unstable.

Those are the descriptors that enter my mind...especially if you are smiling while saying this nonsense.

Imaginary friend? Potentially dangerous...off base...

That's how it would come off to a chick. Good looking women who stand out deal with an outrageous amount of really creepy behavior.

Much better strategy (should work well in Costco) would be:

"Hi. Do you happen to know where the peanut butter is in here? I can never find anything..."

You're welcome.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal, is this in North America, or in another country? I get a vibe it's another county and I'm guessing English isn't your primary language? I may be wrong... just a hunch. How old are you by the way?

I think a more effective approach is to mention something that's more immediate to your surroundings, something that is more relatable to her.

"You remind me of Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz the way you're holding that basket"
"Looks like you're making something delicious for dinner tonight! May I come over?"

Things like that.

One tip I posted a couple years ago that is nuclear is my "Don't Look" approach. When you see a woman looking around on a shelf at the store, look around next to her and say something like "They always stop carrying the things that I like" or anything else that has to do with shopping. They key is to NOT look at her and to say it as if you're saying it to a guy. This comes across as very non-threatening to her, plus it's easy for a man to do. I am the inventor of this technique and require $1.00 sent to my PayPal account every time it's used, and that goes for all of you reading this!

But seriously, try the "Don't Look" approach. It is amazingly effective and easy to build upon. If you approach more directly, talk about something that is going on around you, not something you did before. That screams out "Pickup" and it also shows a simplistic and contrived way of doing it. If you talk about something that is in your immediate surroundings, it shows that you can think on your feet.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Bottom line is the woman didn't find the OP attractive. If she did she would have had zero problems with him approaching her.
This is the truth. To her, she was sexually harassed.

If he were a muscular millionaire, she would write it as friendly flirting.

Last edited:

nismo-4

Reaction score
I said precisely:
My friend and I went to have chicken wings at Costco. They came with salad and vegetables...She looked at me funny and ran away. Next thing is the Security came after me.
OP, she didn't find you attractive. When a woman finds you unattractive, she labels everything you do and say as such.

Conversely, when she does find you attractive, suddenly your ability to unlock every achievement on NBA 2K17 and Madden is sexy to her.

Hey, when I was in college, chicks thought I was sexy even though I either drove my Nissan Sentra or Dodge Intrepid. This was in 2004 when I had some popularity. I even got girls' numbers while playing my Game Boy Advance.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless there is some weird place on earth with women who enjoy strange men going up to them and spewing random information completely unrelated to them or anything in particular.
That's what Mystery did, though.

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what Mystery did, though.
not really though, what he said had some purpose or end meaning, it would lead to a conversation.
OP, she didn't find you attractive. When a woman finds you unattractive, she labels everything you do and say as such.

Conversely, when she does find you attractive, suddenly your ability to unlock every achievement on NBA 2K17 and Madden is sexy to her.

Hey, when I was in college, chicks thought I was sexy even though I either drove my Nissan Sentra or Dodge Intrepid. This was in 2004 when I had some popularity. I even got girls' numbers while playing my Game Boy Advance.
How is what you described here related to what OP described? Is the OP unattractive, is that why the lady didn't understand what he said?

nismo-4

Reaction score
not really though, what he said had some purpose or end meaning, it would lead to a conversation.

How is what you described here related to what OP described? Is the OP unattractive, is that why the lady didn't understand what he said?
Point is, if she likes you and is interested, she'll make it easy and not confuse you. Guess what the opposite is?

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Point is, if she likes you and is interested, she'll make it easy and not confuse you. Guess what the opposite is?
How is she supposed to like you or be interested when you're a random stranger and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is complete gibble garble?

Last edited: