Got "involved" with a femme fatale...

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
... I made this new account to stay anonymous because some people may want to kill me irl ...

... She has, whether intentionally or not, had people killed before ...
Are you trying to avoid getting killed or not?

Also, you're adding up the wealth of 2,000 royals and pretending its owned by one Saudi Princess. Not true. The richest Saudi royal has less than 1/10th of Elon Musk's net worth. See for yourself:

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Also, you're adding up the wealth of 2,000 royals and pretending its owned by one Saudi Princess. Not true. The richest Saudi royal has less than 1/10th of Elon Musk's net worth. See for yourself:
You cant compare the wealth of business ppl with that of asset owners. This is because the wealth of ppl like Musk mostly exists in stocks and shares of companies, it cannot be liquidated easily and to do so will drop the price, cos they will need to sell a lot of shares, increasing supply and decresing the price.

The wealth of oil is different because every barrel of oil is sold and their wealth is not dependant on the value of oil in the ground not yet, it is based on oil already sold.

The wealth of Musk and others is based on valuations of companies they own, those companies can lose value (or gain value) but for them to get that money they would need to sell all their shares which they cannot do without massively lowering the value.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The girl in question is a Saudi royal (i.e. princess). The Al Saud family is huge and not everyone actually has power, but her immediate family does and is stupidly loaded. Puts Bezos and Musk to shame.

The girl herself is a devil. Literally. Even had some occult stuff happen to her and mentioned how many of the royals deal in black magic. And if any of you ever studied this stuff to know how it works, she has all the same behavioral patterns as a devil. Might sound whack, but it's still fact. I'm not gonna try convincing anyone, but for those that will listen, know that there are 3 superstitions in this life that are real: 1) the devil is real, 2) evil eye exists, 3) dreams can have meanings (though not always, and very few people actually learned how to interpret them).

She has, whether intentionally or not, had people killed before. Loves to sow strife for entertainment. Lies more than anyone I've ever seen including some pathological liars I knew. Extorts people for fun, lashes out when she doesn't get her way—only to extort more and for real instead of just baiting for funsies—and keen on every type of degeneracy you can think of DESPITE not engaging in any of it herself, as odd as that sounds.
Dear Penthouse Forum,

Last edited:

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This will end badly for you. You will end up disappearing without a trace one day and nobody will hear from you again.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

Well...what they know. I am sure they have stuff hidden in many places that nobody knows about or is only loosely tied to them for obvious reasons.

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
You seem more elevated than the average 31 year old. If you have a high level of Game and attractiveness, you should consider Polygamy, that will definitely level you up many levels. The form of Polygamy is similar to PIMP Game, it is a level of Game normie guys can never experience, just like a Pro Athlete has game a hobbyist can never attain.
I actually have thought of polygyny before. Had a few broads who were willing, one of whom was resistant at first but was successfully broken down. She’s likely a psychopath, interestingly enough. The Saudi girl gets jealous (yawn) but is simultaneously more willing/less resistant than others. I think the reason is twofold:

1) Many men in her own family had multiple wives.
2) Women at the top don’t care for conformity as much as other women and see through others a lot more by nature of being at the top. As such, they see people’s nonsense more easily and are more about “reality” and what actually is, rather than trying to fit in or anything like that (they already have everything they could ever want, so they don’t have insecurities; at least, not in the same way as other girls). This translates to them being more redpilled/less feministic than other women (because they see through women’s bs more too)—and for this particular girl, she’s disgusted by men who do NOT want to have multiple women, as if they’re just simps and they’re just not men lol. And objectively speaking, this is true. Most men who say they prefer one girl are either lying to themselves or mentally castrated.

Funny enough, a lot of the guys I know who were able to do polygyny weren’t rich at all. Some of them were actually lived more meager lives. Most of the ones I know, in fact. But that’s a completely different reality that most here can’t even comprehend. Are you Muslim per chance? Or come from a background with a lot of them?
I dont get how you idiots believe this ridiculous nonsense coming from a random new account whos most probably AmsterdamAssassin. Its so cringe how ppl are eating up this very obvious blatant bullsht.

Fuccin morons
Speak for yourself. Lol.

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score

It’s more like I’m trying to be able to be in dangerous situations and develop that cunning level of awareness and intellect (intelligence in general, really) to easily get out of situations like that. I would use the word “finesse”, but it’s greater than that.

Also, I used it as a figure of speech. My entire post used many metaphors and idiomatic expressions, so it wasn’t meant to be taken literally. But if we do, it’s likely that her immediate family very well may be wealthier than all of them. The wealth of the Saudi royals includes everything owned by the Saudi government since they literally are the government. Next comes things they protect that are hidden in trusts, owned by other companies they control, and many others, which cannot be accounted for under any net worth website you see.

Yes. Interesting sounding girl. If real.
OP will have to meet this with pimp level game.
These types that toy with men usually require some level of dark triad.
These types are throughout society. The clothes just change.
OP you better be cunning in this one.
That’s something I’ve noticed with women at the top. You’re pretty much required to treat them like absolute crap in order to keep them. I do have Iceberg Slim’s book that’s been gathering dust, I should probably give it a read.

I’ve always been naturally talented at top-level forms of street smarts. Think Wall Street, intelligence, etc. I just never utilized it because I never had the chance to + it’s not really viable long term. Moreover, it was basic common sense stuff that I lacked growing up and had to work on, ironically enough. That’s why I first came here. If I play things the same way as them, I always win. I just need to make sure I cash out my chips and stop playing at some point to truly reap the benefits of what I sowed.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes. Interesting sounding girl. If real.
OP will have to meet this with pimp level game.
These types that toy with men usually require some level of dark triad.
These types are throughout society. The clothes just change.
OP you better be cunning in this one.
Nah, OP needs Rasputin-level game. Dude's in way over his head. You don't phuck with the elites as a plebian.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
I actually have thought of polygyny before. Had a few broads who were willing, one of whom was resistant at first but was successfully broken down. She’s likely a psychopath, interestingly enough. The Saudi girl gets jealous (yawn) but is simultaneously more willing/less resistant than others. I think the reason is twofold:

1) Many men in her own family had multiple wives.
2) Women at the top don’t care for conformity as much as other women and see through others a lot more by nature of being at the top. As such, they see people’s nonsense more easily and are more about “reality” and what actually is, rather than trying to fit in or anything like that (they already have everything they could ever want, so they don’t have insecurities; at least, not in the same way as other girls). This translates to them being more redpilled/less feministic than other women (because they see through women’s bs more too)—and for this particular girl, she’s disgusted by men who do NOT want to have multiple women, as if they’re just simps and they’re just not men lol. And objectively speaking, this is true. Most men who say they prefer one girl are either lying to themselves or mentally castrated.

Funny enough, a lot of the guys I know who were able to do polygyny weren’t rich at all. Some of them were actually lived more meager lives. Most of the ones I know, in fact. But that’s a completely different reality that most here can’t even comprehend. Are you Muslim per chance? Or come from a background with a lot of them?

Speak for yourself. Lol.
Never said no crazy ass fake story like your fictional tale. Never even said 1 false story on here. I jus over inflated my success and physique and tried to act wealthy .. mostly becausw thats what i want to be.

But all my posts experiences stories were all real.

Your sht is pathetically fantastical

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ladies, I don’t know any of you nor your fake story drama & wannabe alpha posturing that went on here recently. Like I said, I haven’t been here in a long time.

Understand something: I’m not like most people. I’m simply just not here to prove anything like some of you because quite frankly I don’t care. I get it, the extravagance and gravitas of it is (the only thing) making people believe my experience is fake. Still don’t care. Either share insights & advice to help me take it to the next level, or leave. No one is forcing you to stay and whine.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You cant compare the wealth of business ppl with that of asset owners. This is because the wealth of ppl like Musk mostly exists in stocks and shares of companies, it cannot be liquidated easily and to do so will drop the price, cos they will need to sell a lot of shares, increasing supply and decresing the price.

The wealth of oil is different because every barrel of oil is sold and their wealth is not dependant on the value of oil in the ground not yet, it is based on oil already sold.

The wealth of Musk and others is based on valuations of companies they own, those companies can lose value (or gain value) but for them to get that money they would need to sell all their shares which they cannot do without massively lowering the value.
You don't seem aware that OP brought this up [1]. Your claim "they would need to sell all their shares" is also false. Musk sold $40 billion in TSLA shares in the past few years, which is a fraction of his $250 billion NW. He sold more than double the entire net worth of the richest Saudi royal - so no, he does not "need to sell all their shares".

[1]
The girl in question is a Saudi royal (i.e. princess). The Al Saud family is huge and not everyone actually has power, but her immediate family does and is stupidly loaded. Puts Bezos and Musk to shame.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well...what they know. I am sure they have stuff hidden in many places that nobody knows about or is only loosely tied to them for obvious reasons.
Forbes has been measuring net worth for a long time, but you saying "what they know" is supposed to have equal weight to that? You're also ignoring the literal order of magnitude difference here.

Also, I used it as a figure of speech. My entire post used many metaphors and idiomatic expressions, so it wasn’t meant to be taken literally. But if we do, it’s likely that her immediate family very well may be wealthier than all of them. The wealth of the Saudi royals includes everything owned by the Saudi government since they literally are the government. Next comes things they protect that are hidden in trusts, owned by other companies they control, and many others, which cannot be accounted for under any net worth website you see.
So you made a "figure of speech" that "wasn't meant to be taken literally"... and your very next sentence begins "But if we do, ...". So you tell me it's not literal, and then go on to take it literally. You made a false claim "Puts Bezos and Musk to shame" and were caught, and now you're trying to both claim it's not literal, and then go on to take it literally. You don't seem to be thinking clearly.

One of the ideas on this forum is not to get stuck on one potential plate / girlfriend / woman. That's exactly what you're doing. You're making a list of excuses for why you want to date a crazy woman... but it's okay because she's rich?

Whatever percent of your life you want to waste on this is up to you, but you don't seem to have learned from the forum how to handle this situation.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Forbes has been measuring net worth for a long time, but you saying "what they know" is supposed to have equal weight to that? You're also ignoring the literal order of magnitude difference here.

So you made a "figure of speech" that "wasn't meant to be taken literally"... and your very next sentence begins "But if we do, ...". So you tell me it's not literal, and then go on to take it literally. You made a false claim "Puts Bezos and Musk to shame" and were caught, and now you're trying to both claim it's not literal, and then go on to take it literally. You don't seem to be thinking clearly.

One of the ideas on this forum is not to get stuck on one potential plate / girlfriend / woman. That's exactly what you're doing. You're making a list of excuses for why you want to date a crazy woman... but it's okay because she's rich?

Whatever percent of your life you want to waste on this is up to you, but you don't seem to have learned from the forum how to handle this situation.
It's pretty much accepted that Putin and I believe the King of Bahrain or some other small country are by far the richest two people in the world.

They don't list them as such so why would I take it serious.

They don't seem to count "illicit" funds or funds gotten from basically using tax revenues as a personal coffer.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok OP. I think your writing style is familiar and you are exactly the correct age to be who I think you are. So. Where have your exploits taken you since you faded from view here, and what is your end game?

Debauchery and a real siren can be one’s undoing. Obviously you understand this and are familiar with the Marquis de Sade? Do you romanticize the idea of the girl and are you prone to catch feelings? You must never catch feelings for such a girl no matter how she mesmerizes you. Otherwise she will not submit. Once you catch feelings you lose. She is a tigress and will always be a tigress. A tigress can turn on you in an instant, and that’s the appeal, yes?

What kind of access do you have to your target? You must show yourself to be not only a consummate seducer in this, but also a consummate politician.

What is your end game? Do share. Your next step derives from that.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Nevermind, that the International Man of Mystery didn't leave the forum THAT long ago...haha

Ok OP. I think your writing style is familiar and you are exactly the correct age to be who I think you are. So. Where have your exploits taken you since you faded from view here, and what is your end game?

Debauchery and a real siren can be one’s undoing. Obviously you understand this and are familiar with the Marquis de Sade? Do you romanticize the idea of the girl and are you prone to catch feelings? You must never catch feelings for such a girl no matter how she mesmerizes you. Otherwise she will not submit. Once you catch feelings you lose. She is a tigress and will always be a tigress. A tigress can turn on you in an instant, and that’s the appeal, yes?

What kind of access do you have to your target? You must show yourself to be not only a consummate seducer in this, but also a consummate politician.

Jaxus

Don Juan
Reaction score

You’re overthinking, and taking this way too seriously. The purpose of a message is to convey something, with figures of speech explaining things symbolically. In the context of what you’re obsessing over, the point I was making is that she’s extremely rich & wealthy. That was what I was the message I was trying to convey. To smooth things over for your neurotic tendencies, myself and others went on to describe it isn’t inaccurate when taken literally either, because it’s not even contested that the Saudi royal family is wealthier than those 2 people combined. Attempting to argue via technicality to score some “gotcha!” brownie points on the internet is as cringe as it gets. Find your self-esteem elsewhere. And for someone who’s fixated on specifics, you’re willfully ignoring the multiple times I’ve explained why I’m entertaining this. I’ll summarize it for you, and for anyone else who wants to play this game of crabs in a bucket:

It’s not about the woman, it’s about ascending.

So either help me advance, or get the hell out of my thread.

DM me who you think I am. I’m curious if you’ve actually figured me out or not. There are things I’ve purposefully done so as to not give away myself that I won’t publicly disclose. Apparently the guy above recognizes me too, but I stopped posting before he joined lol.

- Yes, I am aware of the dangers, hence this post. I’m not familiar with Marquis de Sade. I hate anything and everything related to the French Revolution. Virtually all modern issues and global problems the world today faces is because of it.

- I don’t romanticize her, but I do romanticize the overarching idea. I’m not really prone to catching feelings, and I have the ability to cut her off at will. However, there’s also a balancing act men have to play where you gotta give a little. Cat & mouse, etc. It still is a good reminder to never catch feelings for her though, (women like that in general), so thank you for that.

- The appeal isn’t that she can turn me on, it’s the overarching theme. She just happens to be the centerpiece of it all.

- Yes, I’m aware that I need to be at the top of my game. There is no countdown to failure. The slightest slip-up with these women (these situations in general, really) just sees to the end of things outright, only to pick up again at the whims of the woman. I cannot explain what “access I have to my target” because it would reveal too much.

- The end game is learning, improving, experiencing, challenging, and surpassing my own self. I came back here because this place helped me reach that state of being where you can simply just be exist. It greatly improved my foresight & intuition. Reading people off of thing-slicing first glances and figuring them out instantaneously—I’ve mastered it and conquered that mountain, and I see its shortcomings. The last environment I was at was different: Throw caution to the wind, ignore all the safety signs, and let’s see how well you fare. Definitely not for the feint of heart. That environment was where I met her. I want to conquer that mountain too, now, but without losing myself. Also, I came back here to refresh that older ability I developed (i.e. instantly reading people). It’s a sense that can dull by ignoring it so much. Use it or lose it type of thing.

TL;DR: Mastering antifragility, refining tactfulness grace, and increasing finesse—and awareness.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Apparently the guy above recognizes me too, but I stopped posting before he joined lol.
This time...

p.s. I've no interest in doxing anyone, and I may be incorrect in any case. In either case it's of no concern, I burned my bridges with the House of Saud back in 91'.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You’re overthinking, and taking this way too seriously. The purpose of a message is to convey something, with figures of speech explaining things symbolically. In the context of what you’re obsessing over, the point I was making is that she’s extremely rich & wealthy. That was what I was the message I was trying to convey. To smooth things over for your neurotic tendencies, myself and others went on to describe it isn’t inaccurate when taken literally either, because it’s not even contested that the Saudi royal family is wealthier than those 2 people combined. Attempting to argue via technicality to score some “gotcha!” brownie points on the internet is as cringe as it gets. Find your self-esteem elsewhere. And for someone who’s fixated on specifics, you’re willfully ignoring the multiple times I’ve explained why I’m entertaining this. I’ll summarize it for you, and for anyone else who wants to play this game of crabs in a bucket:

It’s not about the woman, it’s about ascending.

So either help me advance, or get the hell out of my thread.
Replying twice to you is not "obessessing", nor is it it "neurotic". I guess you can't contradict my points, so you're left insulting me?

In a thread where you're making wild claims about dating Saudi royalty, spotting inconsistencies and false claims seems relevant to determining if we should trust a new poster making those claims.

My first post pointed out "you're adding up the wealth of 2,000 royals and pretending its owned by one Saudi Princess" [1], and here you are making the exact same flawed assumption: "the Saudi royal family is wealthier than those 2 people combined." Your virtual Saudi princess doesn't get to spend everything the Saudi family owns. If you weren't being literal, why do you keep repeating the same thing?

You can't conflate the Saudi family net worth with the net worth of this virtual Saudi princess you're dating. Her individual net worth - what she can spend as an individual - has nothing to do with what her 15,000 relatives can spend on themselves. So yeah, I've replied twice to correct you on the same point. You claim you weren't literal, then you take it literally. Then you respond again, making the exact same point you claim was you not being literal. Seems like you really think this - it's not out of context or taking it too literally.

How about this - you stop insulting me and making false assumptions, and I can let it go at that.

[1]