Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got hit on again today.

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been happening a LOT this year. Out shopping, women interested, I could just sense she wanted me to talk to her (when you know you know) I ignored her. Carried on shopping.

Then another women interested. This one is more bold. She asked me something, and I politely answer her.

Can't remember what she asked but I replied "don't worry about it , I'm not in any rush".

For some reason, she finds this hilarious and gushes at it. Go figure.

I looked at her eyes, nice and blue. And imagined what they would look like if I were inside her (I'm kinda weird like this, I like to imagine having sex with women mid conversation).

I digress....

Then she eyes up what I have in my shipping basket. I have a dog bowl. Asking me about my dog.

Telling me about her cats,blah blah blah. In her 20's real pretty.

I'm actually seeing someone and I'm not the type to **** around behind anyone's back. So that's as far as it went.

It's happened lots lately. Recently I had a women over the top hitting on me. Like blantenly ovbioulsly ,"well hello there " "you're cute" "skin is so nice" e.t.c.

I don't get out much. I'm either lifting weights , out in nature with my dog alone , fishing alone , or training dogs at my dog club, or I'm out 1 to 1 with a women (girl I'm seeing).

So the only place I'm really around women alone is our shopping. That's where I keep on getting hit on.

Although it's happened a few times in my local park when out with my dog. Haha my boy (a big Germany shepherd) tends to bulldoze any women who get up in out space though.

Is it just me or are women getting more aggressive and thirsty when seeking out d ick?

Dunno what it is but something's changed. I've never had attention like this before. You guys experiencing the same thing?

CaptFinnBad

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been noticing more attention too. No approaches yet but hovering and iois.

anyhow imho it’s the economic conditions. Women looking for providers

Quite possibly. Something has definitely challenged.

Mabye the current climate has made women realise single independent women is not best after all lol.

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Quite possibly. Something has definitely challenged.

Mabye the current climate has made women realise single independent women is not best after all lol.
Wishful thinking. Not sure I'd even be alive when that time comes.

I haven't really been out looking for IOIs or anything. But I'll get out and see if anything's changed where I live.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's the mask situation where you are?
All the sheeple are masked AF here.
I've found in 'masky' places, people seem distrustful and fearful. I walk around without a mask, I sometimes I get looks of sheer terror, like I'm going to instantly infect them.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
They sense you are taken, so they want you. They want what they cant have.

When Im in a LTR girls show interest. When Im single most wont give me the time of day.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it just me or are women getting more aggressive and thirsty when seeking out d ick?

Dunno what it is but something's changed. I've never had attention like this before. You guys experiencing the same thing?
Not experiencing the same thing. I've been out less lately due to the Omicron variant. I wasn't seeing more buying signals in 2020-2021 either.