Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got her number. Now what?

brad jarry

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this cute girl on one of my friends social media. I asked my friend who she was and for whatever reason she sent a picture of me to her and said that "my friend wants to talk to ya". An hour later and I now have her number.

But this girl looks to be out of my league and I'm sure has a lot of other boys trying to talk to her as well. I haven't even texted her yet or saved her number.

What can I say to get her interested? I know I have to implement that whole "great catch" thing from the DJ bible. But can someone help me out?

TheProspect

Reaction score
Don't over complicate it. There's not a magic formula to make every girl magically interested in you, so don't memorize a dialogue. She'll make that decision herself.

She gave your friend her number for 2 reasons:

1) She has enough initial interest to give you a chance,

Or

2) She felt awkward and gave her number to be nice and avoid having to outright say "no" (which girls do all the time).

Call her (most guys would avoid texting a hot girl let alone call), introduce yourself, tell her why you called (thought she was cute + curious about her), get her to laugh. You'll probably be able to roughly gauge her interest level by her responses. If she seems receptive, ask her out. If she doesn't seem receptive, still ask her out. Basically you'll find out if she's "interested" by asking her out.

If she finds you attractive, or if she is interested, she won't think you're a creep.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And if she says anything other than yes.. it's a no...

Try to build rapport quickly and get off the phone quickly, gauge the conversation though, there is no predetermined time length...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like texting, works fine for me. I usually call after a date or two. It doesnt really matter if shes interested she will reply with a yes on text, on facebook, on snapchat on whatsapp on, hell even on fax. Just reach out, interest is yes and she shows up not interested is a busy line, her not picking up or being very cold on text with short answers and taking a long time to replie.

Ratiocinative

Don Juan
Reaction score
I saw this cute girl on one of my friends social media. I asked my friend who she was and for whatever reason she sent a picture of me to her and said that "my friend wants to talk to ya". An hour later and I now have her number.

But this girl looks to be out of my league and I'm sure has a lot of other boys trying to talk to her as well. I haven't even texted her yet or saved her number.

What can I say to get her interested? I know I have to implement that whole "great catch" thing from the DJ bible. But can someone help me out?
Don't worry about other guys. You can't control what they do. You can only control what you do. If she likes another guy more than you there are plenty of other women out there.

Maybe she is out of your league, but you never know until you try. Women make stupid emotional decisions all the time. Why does a woman date a guy with kids from multiple women? Why does a woman date a guy with a criminal record who's always in trouble with the law? Why does a woman stay with a guy who abuses her? Women don't make decisions based upon what make logical sense, they make decisions based on how they feel. If you can make a women feel good around you, then she'll be with you. Of course in practice it's more complicated than that and takes practice, but the point is that a list of logical reasons why a woman should or shouldn't like a guy is not a predictor of if she will actually like him.

Also, don't be in the mindset of trying to "get" a woman to like you. Just be yourself. Some women will like you and some won't. If you didn't mean it like that, then simply refer to what I was explaining above. Women what a guy who makes them feel good. Start a conversation that is funny and silly. Women like to role play and joke around and be silly. Childhood and other nostalgic topics are really good topics for a first phone call if you don't have any previous rapport to go on.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
step 1. text her something, anything that has potential to start a conversation, or something clever, or just a greeting

step 2. forget about it.

step 3. either she'll text back some time and things will begin, or you'll never hear from her and you won't notice because of step 2

once things begin just run your normal game, except over text, and if things go well ask her out (this should be relatively quick, it doesn't take 3 weeks of texting to figure out if you should ask her out, you could figure this out in 2 days tops, few minutes at the minimum)

But this girl looks to be out of my league and I'm sure has a lot of other boys trying to talk to her as well.
okay this part is key for dealing with any hot girl

you must act entirely oblivious to whether or not she's out of your league (just run your normal game like she's some 6/10 you're trying to smash out of boredom)

you must act like you either don't notice or don't care that she's super hot. (no compliments! act like a dude who bangs supermodels 10 times a day. he wouldn't give a **** about some random 8)

do not be insecure about what she may or may not be doing with other guys, if she's sucking your d!ck that's all you need to be concerned with, if she's not sucking your d!ck then who cares?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Taco Tuesday...Go!