Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got divorced earlier this week.

Energy25

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be honest, she's disgusting. Look on the bright side, you can now go after HOT, young, horny girls! have fun!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Hey guys, lets not forget the op is human and has feelings. He probably still has feelings of caring and love left for her, so lets not insult her. Nobody likes to see someone they love be insulted, specially for something thats difficult to fix.

You've clearly not seen the pictures.

Choosen, she makes a pig look attractive.

I just wonder how she managed to breed, never mind get a guy like you to date her, and having some semblence of feelings - the thought of any man actually fcuking her is making me a little queasy.

is she rich? No

Does she have good hygiene? No

Does she have a good attitude? No

Is she semi attractive? hell fuc*ing no.

Is she morbidly obese? Yes

Choosen seriously you can do a hell of alot better, what is your deal man? Low self esteem some wierd fantasy shi* that makes you attracted to fat unhealthy women?

Your feelings aside, this girl tells you more about yourself than is probably comfortable knowing.

she is a warpig that is unattractive in more ways then one, but you dated her, went out with her, fuc*ed her, had feelings for her, fell in love with her, romanticised about her, made romantic shi* about her (see the myspage name) - Seriously what is your malfunction.

Why you even here, if this is what level of dreg your happy to settle with - Jesus H christ - not to mention that fact she is pig fc*ing ugly (pig is the word), there are a 1000's more problems that this chick brings that I can see - which your willing to ignore because of what?

What is your deal?

pipe007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think we should leave the guy and his love for this strange creature alone.

The OP is obviously WBAFC (way bellow AFC)
why?
hell, look at his myspace he has not deleted the picture and still has the pig next to him in the display picture.... why????? (I bet she has no pictures of you not even in her memory bank)

you have freaking songs dedicated to her... there is one that is called "please don't go" ...... no further comments on that.

there is a Freaking questionnaire next to the grottesque picture in which you vomit your feelings for this creature.
there is like 30 questions where you tell the world how much you love it (the thing) and that you will never leave it (I changed her for it)

then you have pictures of your kids, which I think are very cute by the way.
and wish you the best as a parent.

I would have called the animal services long time ago and put the creature to sleep for good.

take care.

BananaSmile

Don Juan
Reaction score
2crudedudes said:
Damn, Myspace is blocked here at work, but goddamn, give the guy a break! Anyway, if your ex is a hideous as everyone else is making her sound, then sounds like this is a second wind at life. Don't waste it man, most people don't get such opportunities. (Interestingly enough, your ex got one too by not dying in that accident)
oh man i wanna see your face when you get home hahahaha

oh man ! this is the most awsome thread ever
OP is a comediant myspace.com/ "sheuse2luvme" hahahahhaha

very well set up op

Chosen1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yo thank you guys for real. I put in my status I wanna thank you guys,The thing is usually I go for girls that are smaller then me and prettier. Thanks for the kick in ass. I wasted almost 3 years of my life to a women who is the very defintion of ugly and I have nothing to show. thank you guys from the bottom of my heart and I damn sure will never get married again peace out

5string

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chosen1 said:
Yo thank you guys for real. I put in my status I wanna thank you guys,The thing is usually I go for girls that are smaller then me and prettier. Thanks for the kick in ass. I wasted almost 3 years of my life to a women who is the very defintion of ugly and I have nothing to show. thank you guys from the bottom of my heart and I damn sure will never get married again peace out
You have a new lease on life brother. Very lucky in that respect. Make the best of it. Wish you the very best.

Kailex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just wondering, OP, what in the world made you want to MARRY THAT?

I'm not even joking, I REALLY want to know, because I am sure that underneath it all, there is some moral to this story that can be learned for other posters. You said you have always liked smaller women, but what about THIS one captured your eye?

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Its Humpty Dumpty's sister!!!

I think if you spend enough time with them you begin to find them attractive in your own unique way so I can see how Chosen1 could have got lost into it.

I got very attached to an ugly 6 once (although had a great body and really did the best she could).

At first I did find her ugly and I was a bit embarrassed, but kept her as she was my first girl that developed into a relationship.

But seriously... I'm speechless.

amoka

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
change your status

I suggest you remove the "sosuave.net" from your status, else others (and possible her) will be hopping here to find the post. This site is an underground operation...:whistle: :trouble: