"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Got a date tomorrow with a girl I met through Bootcamp

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
I'm meeting her for coffee tomorrow at 5:00. I have shown so much self improvement with Bootcamp but I'm afraid I'm going to start to have Oneitis with this girl and destroy everything I've been working towards.

How can I avoid Oneitis?

How can I keep the Bootcamp going while dating?

Also, how much should I dress up for a coffee date?
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Bump

Come on now, I have to get offline soon, somebody give me some feedback
 

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 22, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
michigan
I can tell you that when i start to have this problem I hit up some old and new girls to keep my mind from sticking to one.
 

Recluce

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 10, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
43
for coffee i usually wear jeans with a polo and some flips.

you dont have to "dress up" if you wouldn't normally dress up. you aren't trying to impress her... you're trying to figure out if she would fit into your life.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
How can I avoid Oneitis?


Read the DJ Bible everynight before you go to bed. :D
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 2, 2004
Messages
1,341
Reaction score
14
Developing one-itis isn't the problem, its calling her repeadidly and seeing her too much that will ruin it. When I'm seeing a girl, I get one-itis all the time, but I limit myself and am motivated and determined to not seem like the AFC lonely **** head. I know I can't get rid of the one-itis when i'm seeing her, I just learn to get around it so it doesnt affect how i deal w/ her.
 

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
968
Reaction score
3
Okay we went out for coffee for an hour. I decided to dress up and it is a good thing I did. As some of you may know, I met this girl while she was out jogging. Well she shows up dressed to kill. It turns out she's an attorney!

This is nuts! I'm a 27 year old college boy who can barely afford to pay my rent every month. I felt like such a little kid when I was with her. But the funny thing is she made sure she put my # into her phone and I did the same with hers.

Ugghhh, okay I just got to not take this one seriously and not worry too much. Just relax and have fun with it. I need to continue on with the BC which has lead me this far. I'm sure then I will be able to land some college babes that just want to get it on instead of a career woman.

I just wish I could get into some convos, I can't get one going for the life of me lately.

Okay, rant over,

onward,
 

quest

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 15, 2003
Messages
1,176
Reaction score
0
well done mate! thats really great!
 
Top