Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Got a date tomorrow with a girl I met through Bootcamp

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm meeting her for coffee tomorrow at 5:00. I have shown so much self improvement with Bootcamp but I'm afraid I'm going to start to have Oneitis with this girl and destroy everything I've been working towards.

How can I avoid Oneitis?

How can I keep the Bootcamp going while dating?

Also, how much should I dress up for a coffee date?

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump

Come on now, I have to get offline soon, somebody give me some feedback

Elevenbravo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I can tell you that when i start to have this problem I hit up some old and new girls to keep my mind from sticking to one.

Recluce

Don Juan
Reaction score
for coffee i usually wear jeans with a polo and some flips.

you dont have to "dress up" if you wouldn't normally dress up. you aren't trying to impress her... you're trying to figure out if she would fit into your life.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How can I avoid Oneitis?

Read the DJ Bible everynight before you go to bed. :D

Wiesman44

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Developing one-itis isn't the problem, its calling her repeadidly and seeing her too much that will ruin it. When I'm seeing a girl, I get one-itis all the time, but I limit myself and am motivated and determined to not seem like the AFC lonely **** head. I know I can't get rid of the one-itis when i'm seeing her, I just learn to get around it so it doesnt affect how i deal w/ her.

Ever onward

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay we went out for coffee for an hour. I decided to dress up and it is a good thing I did. As some of you may know, I met this girl while she was out jogging. Well she shows up dressed to kill. It turns out she's an attorney!

This is nuts! I'm a 27 year old college boy who can barely afford to pay my rent every month. I felt like such a little kid when I was with her. But the funny thing is she made sure she put my # into her phone and I did the same with hers.

Ugghhh, okay I just got to not take this one seriously and not worry too much. Just relax and have fun with it. I need to continue on with the BC which has lead me this far. I'm sure then I will be able to land some college babes that just want to get it on instead of a career woman.

I just wish I could get into some convos, I can't get one going for the life of me lately.

Okay, rant over,

onward,

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well done mate! thats really great!