Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good ones are always taken - Girls with boyfriends

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
I would say someone who has integrity. Is honest and communicates what they think and feel. Lifts people, rather than pushes them down. Has ambition and pursues meaning over materials. Values educating their mind, body, soul in healthy manners. Shows up and is present. Listens and is receptive while being open to change. All these qualities make up a strong character. I believe this is for both men and women.
Speechless.

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Young girls these days and women in general never really serious, they're always looking for better.
Aren't we all.

Don't take women seriously, unless it's business or family related.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
is this impossible for a woman to be?
It doesn’t serve her. It’s not part of her strategy. Men don’t count. Those qualities are obtainable by men for sure. And men should strive to meet their own moral code.

Women will use them against you if you don’t follow them of course. But her role in life has no use for men’s meanderings and abstract ideas.
They are just words to her the moment they don’t serve her or her present emotional state.

Last edited:

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Well I suppose this begs a most basic question gentlemen.

What exactly constitutes a “good one?”

And furthermore why isn’t a “good one” with you?

Serious inquires & food for thought.
This is indeed a serious question.

But it has always been easy to answer.

It's only hard for most men to answer this because most men wishes or thinks women should be rated according to male standards but females are not males thus their delusions, disappointments and ultimately disgust.

And that's why the "good one" isn't with them because the men here got it all wrong.

The "good one" is one that has the most pleasing physical looks (because it means higher survival rate for offsprings) and is at her most fertile years (no retard babies and higher survival rate).

Anything less is no longer the "good one".

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score

It's only hard for most men to answer this because most men wishes or thinks women should be rated according to male standards but females are not males thus their delusions, disappointments and ultimately disgust.

And that's why the "good one" isn't with them because the men here got it all wrong.

The "good one" is one that has the most pleasing physical looks (because it means higher survival rate for offsprings) and is at her most fertile years (no retard babies and higher survival rate).

Best answer. Lol

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score

By this point, the whole thing about gender dynamics is academic. Couldn’t be more simple.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The good ones are the ones you're looking for and not those that are readily available.

My actually question perhaps phrased incorrectly... What's my playbook to steal her?

Jager

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The good ones are the ones you're looking for and not those that are readily available.

My actually question perhaps phrased incorrectly... What's my playbook to steal her?
Why do that when there’s plenty of hotties down the street? Don’t go looking for that unicorn, buddy.

You’d just be asking to get your sh!t wrecked.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score

What r u looking for?

A male in a female's body?

A female to take over mommy that could also fvck you?

What is a "good one" for you?

Give us more details so we can then advice you properly.

bob2007

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do that when there’s plenty of hotties down the street? Don’t go looking for that unicorn, buddy.

You’d just be asking to get your sh!t wrecked.
I guess I'm open to anything these days. In my lifestyle and/or attitude, I don't really care about taking another man's girl.

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's common sense that the good ones are always taken. Let's face it, when you desire a woman because she is attractive and likable of course tons of other men will feel the same way about her and try to lock her down. Most women are locked down by the time they are 25, anything past this is very unusual and there is generally a reason for it.

Seriously, it is in a man's best interest to try to find an attractive and good girl when she is in her late teens or early-mid twenties and try to get into a relationship with her. Past a certain point you are going to find that the women that are single are so for a reason. Getting into your late twenties through early 30s you are going to find that the women available to you already have a kid or two, which really is a major issue.

I'm 29, I workout regularly and take care of myself so I'm very fit and will age well. I went to a speed dating event in April and to say the least I felt very out of place there but it was also an eye opener. Literally all that is available to me are women well below my league, not just physically but in regards to where they are at in life. If I could give my younger self advice it would be to become far more proactive with trying to meet women, because the pickings become increasingly slimmer the older you get. I'll come across women that are around my age and I don't even recognize them as potential dating prospects, but when a significant portion of our country is overweight or obese it is understandable.