Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Good date or bad date?

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
I had a date last night. She ordered two whiskeys. I ordered water and then later a beer..
We talked for about two hours and flirted. Then I ended the date.
She ended up paying for my drinks.. lol. Never had a woman pay for my drinks and I called her out and asked her why she bought my drinks? I said "I am a man I don't need a woman paying for my drink." Then afterwards we walked to our cars. I pulled her in and we pecked kissed and hugged. She was nervous. She said well if you are interested you have my number. I sent her a message this morning. She blew me off.

Not sure why women do that? lol. I am guessing shes a control freak?

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you mean she replied to your text and blew you off? Or simply didn't reply?

How do you know she's not busy or working or otherwise occupied? Maybe she doesn't want to seem too eager or she wants to gauge your IL ? Did she text you yet?

SteveBlaine

Banned
Reaction score
Yes she texted me. She's cool. I jumped the gun. So far everything is good.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Yes she texted me. She's cool. I jumped the gun. So far everything is good.
Chill out dude. Play it cool or this is going to end faster than the 100 meter dash.

The only thing you need to do at this point is schedule the next date. Try to eliminate all texting chit chat unless she initiates it. Even then, keep it short and sweet and save it for the next date.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chill out dude. Play it cool or this is going to end faster than the 100 meter dash.

The only thing you need to do at this point is schedule the next date. Try to eliminate all texting chit chat unless she initiates it. Even then, keep it short and sweet and save it for the next date.
And don't see her more than once a week! If she texts, reply but no drawn out convos