"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Good comeback for this line girls always say

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Whats a good comeback when your joking around with a witty gal and you tell her your "going home" or whatever and she jokes(in front of other gals) that your probably going home to masturbate or whatever.

I get this alot since I joke around about everything with HBs like sex, etc...

I think I usually say something like "yeah...I'm going to go home and jack-off to you" or something that neg-hits her kinda, but is still funny at the time. I probably don't say something that crazy unless I'm pretty comfortable with the girl.


Anyone got some good combacks? Thanks.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Don_Joffe

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2004
Messages
338
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Cape Town
DUDE, go read dj bible.
PICKUP LINES ARE OUT
PICKUP LINES were invted for the guys that dont read about Don Juan. Just tell her to **** herself?
 

belividere

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 6, 2005
Messages
956
Reaction score
5
Age
47
right back in front of all her friends give her some **** about how you'll leave the back door open like you usually do so that she can come and help you out.
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Originally posted by Don_Joffe
DUDE, go read dj bible.
PICKUP LINES ARE OUT
PICKUP LINES were invted for the guys that dont read about Don Juan. Just tell her to **** herself?
I believe you misread, or didnt read the post at all.


"Wouldn't YOU like to know?" With a big grin
 

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Yeah Don_Joffe, I don't think that you read my post correctly.


Thanks for the lines so far. Exactly what I'm looking for.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Originally posted by johnballantine02
Whats a good comeback when your joking around with a witty gal and you tell her your "going home" or whatever and she jokes(in front of other gals) that your probably going home to masturbate or whatever.

This isnt normal... at least in my country LOLLL


ME: Well, i'm going home
GIRL: Hey u gona jerk off or what???

LOL?
 

Jager_Boy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2004
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I can honestly say....that has never happened to me, good luck with life. :(
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by johnballantine02
Whats a good comeback when your joking around with a witty gal and you tell her your "going home" or whatever and she jokes(in front of other gals) that your probably going home to masturbate or whatever.

I get this alot since I joke around about everything with HBs like sex, etc...

I think I usually say something like "yeah...I'm going to go home and jack-off to you" or something that neg-hits her kinda, but is still funny at the time. I probably don't say something that crazy unless I'm pretty comfortable with the girl.


Anyone got some good combacks? Thanks.
Tell her it is the best sex you have ever had and then ask her if she wants to compete with your hand ...

By the way, this show be done in a ****y funny manner, if the delivery is off the results will not be good; otherwise she will think it's funny in a serious way.
 

Wyldfire

Banned
Joined
Oct 25, 2001
Messages
9,104
Reaction score
28
My best friend would say something like this:

"Well, I probably would but I'll need another pair of your panties first. Feverishly masturbating to Ashley and Mary Kate's newest adventure just doesn't hold the same allure without props."
 

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2000
Messages
2,582
Reaction score
5
Age
42
Location
Montreal
Originally posted by johnballantine02
Whats a good comeback when your joking around with a witty gal and you tell her your "going home" or whatever and she jokes(in front of other gals) that your probably going home to masturbate or whatever.

I get this alot since I joke around about everything with HBs like sex, etc...

I think I usually say something like "yeah...I'm going to go home and jack-off to you" or something that neg-hits her kinda, but is still funny at the time. I probably don't say something that crazy unless I'm pretty comfortable with the girl.


Anyone got some good combacks? Thanks.

Tell her yeah, I am - cuz she couldn't do the job right yesterday.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
your probably going home to masturbate or whatever.

ME: Don't act like you don't have a drawer full of toys. Oh wait, you're one of those 'shower head' girls right?
 

johnballantine02

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2004
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Thanks guys and girl :)

Those are great! Just needed some more ideas.


Jager_Boy its pretty common to get responses like "so what are you going to do when you go home, masturbate?" or "so you just going to sit at home and masturbate all weekend?"

I get these sexual/playfull comments alot from outgoing girls who you can talk and joke about sex with.
 
Top