Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

good cold approach line -- discuss

wiggadude

Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't used this yet, but I think it will work great.

BEFORE USING THIS ONE YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE MADE EYE CONTACT WITH HER. Smile at her when you make eye contact. Make sure she smiles back.

Only then proceed:

Approach her and say "Hey, I think you're cute too..."

At this point she will very likely laugh. Then initiate a conversation with something else ("So, what are you doing here?").

Good idea?

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it could work on the right chick but you have to be careful starting out with a compliment because unless you have your inner game together very strongly, you could come across as trying to win her approval instead of man conveying his sexual interest.

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it would work. I've tried sumthin similar to this and it worked. Why would you wanna use it on an ugly girl anyway?:confused:

Trance

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anything works if you ALREADY exchanged looks/smiles.

The point of a COLD APROACH is to iniate conversation from nowhere!

phenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
Cold Approach

Thats pretty good, I'm going to try that one out this weekend.

One I use and it works about 90% of the time to strike up a conversation is: "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." or "Sorry I'm late (look at watch), I got caught up in traffic". Of course you should say it in a way that she know your not being serious.

I only do this in clubs or bars where you know the women are drinking and a little more open to that stuff.

I sometimes have this uncanny ability to make a girl feel like she's known me forever, even if its been only 5 minutes. When this happens you can rest assured you will be taking her home with you.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
...It wont work for the ugly ones.
Yeah, it's hard to make eye contact if your hands are covering them. :p