"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

good cold approach line -- discuss

wiggadude

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
89
Reaction score
0
I haven't used this yet, but I think it will work great.

BEFORE USING THIS ONE YOU MUST ALREADY HAVE MADE EYE CONTACT WITH HER. Smile at her when you make eye contact. Make sure she smiles back.

Only then proceed:

Approach her and say "Hey, I think you're cute too..."

At this point she will very likely laugh. Then initiate a conversation with something else ("So, what are you doing here?").

Good idea?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

disciple

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 26, 2000
Messages
416
Reaction score
34
Location
New york, New York
Maybe it could work on the right chick but you have to be careful starting out with a compliment because unless you have your inner game together very strongly, you could come across as trying to win her approval instead of man conveying his sexual interest.
 

ImpatientFire

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 6, 2002
Messages
109
Reaction score
1
Age
42
I think it would work. I've tried sumthin similar to this and it worked. Why would you wanna use it on an ugly girl anyway?:confused:
 

Trance

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 23, 2004
Messages
590
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Portugal
Anything works if you ALREADY exchanged looks/smiles.

The point of a COLD APROACH is to iniate conversation from nowhere!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

phenom

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 17, 2004
Messages
45
Reaction score
0
Cold Approach

Thats pretty good, I'm going to try that one out this weekend.

One I use and it works about 90% of the time to strike up a conversation is: "There you are, I've been looking all over for you." or "Sorry I'm late (look at watch), I got caught up in traffic". Of course you should say it in a way that she know your not being serious.

I only do this in clubs or bars where you know the women are drinking and a little more open to that stuff.

I sometimes have this uncanny ability to make a girl feel like she's known me forever, even if its been only 5 minutes. When this happens you can rest assured you will be taking her home with you.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
...It wont work for the ugly ones.
Yeah, it's hard to make eye contact if your hands are covering them. :p
 
Top