Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Resist and desist all other attempts to change the subject by @biggoal

Just pressure this 1/16 of a man to produce his DM's and let's find the root cause of all his defeats at the hands of expired women.
BG is not 1/16ths of a man. He has social difficulties. He will learn in time if he allows others to teach him.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
BG is not 1/16ths of a man. He has social difficulties. He will learn in time if he allows others to teach him.
Right now he is perhaps 1/18th of a man simply because he hasn't the balls to produce the DM's to his peers.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Right now he is perhaps 1/18th of a man simply because he hasn't the balls to produce the DM's to his peers.
He has a tendency in bloviating his experiences. His threads are strictly for entertainment value only. I hadn't read this thread since page 2. It's now page 15. You guys have to stop encouraging this wreckless behavior on his part.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
let me add, to the point. My text opener, which is cut/paste for the last year has produced at least 8 of 10 or so lays from last year.

just sayn'
What is your text opener? I'll give it a try.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
He has a tendency in bloviating his experiences. His threads are strictly for entertainment value only. I hadn't read this thread since page 2. It's now page 15. You guys have to stop encouraging this wreckless behavior on his part.
What r u talking about?

Have you read the entire thread yet to understand the context herein?

RickTheToad

Reaction score
What r u talking about?

Have you read the entire thread yet to understand the context herein?
In general, BG is a bit over-zealous in his text/message exchanges with these ladies. Would you not agree? No, I gave up after the first few pages. Same story, different thread.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
In general, BG is a bit over-zealous in his text/message exchanges with these ladies. Would you not agree? No, I gave up after the first few pages. Same story, different thread.
Do you understand the reason why we are asking him for those DM's?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
This is about 2 weeks after meeting her and her 50 year old friend at Starbucks.

Me:
So I was just wondering if you'd like to meetup and hangout sat or Sunday afternoon or evening. Why I was wondering what you were doing this weekend didnt get to chat for long when we met at the mall.

Her:
Tom I think you're as nice as can be and I really like talking to you, but I don't want to lead you on in any other way. It was important to me that we meet that you could see for yourself that we're not a match in that way. I really appreciate the thought and you're asking, but I don't want to hurt you. One of the things that happens when you try and make it work with someone that's not right is that you could miss out being on the person but you're meant to be with. We both deserve better than that. I hope you understand

Me:
Why dont you think it wouldnt work?

Her:
There's too big of an age difference, I have kids and you don't, when you work different schedules, our life experiences and almost everything is different. We understand each other and that is special, but it's not enough for a romance.

Me:
I mean the work schedule isnt a big deal I can pretty much take off when I want to

That's why I figured we should hangout a couple times other than that brief meeting we had so we could get to know each other .more. I mean I like your personality and all a lot. That's why attracts me to you

Her:
The bottom line Tom is I'm at a point in my life where I'm not looking to try and make it work with someone. I want the kind of relationship that is naturally compelling and passionate. I usually date guys that are older than me, hardly ever younger and certainly not as young as you. The range is just to keep things open to possibilities, but it's not very realistic. You're just going to have to trust me that I am not the woman for you and you are not the man for me. I know this and I'm sorry if I gave you false hope and that way.

Me:
I understand. Well on top of your kind personality I'll be honest you look young for your age. You're cute as a button as well I found you to be really adorable. All major reasons I reached out to you.

Her:
You're really sweet Tom and you're going to make some woman very happy. I really do like you or I wouldn't have talked to you and open up to you. But I also am old and wise enough to know that some relationships are just not meant to be romantic because timing and other things are just wrong.

Me:
So you're just looking for an older guy basically? Nearly all the dates I get from online dating the women are older than me actually.

Her:
It's not that I'm looking for an older guy, but I've never met someone my age or younger that had all of the things/qualities I'm looking for

Me:
Like me just using you as an example I would prefer over a immature 30 year old woman if I had to chose.

Her:
I understand Tom. There's a term for it. We are both old souls. Even when we were younger, we had old souls which means that were more mature than other people our age.... that's part of what Drew us to each other. It's just that there's so many other factors that is not enough to make it work.

Me:
That's a good way of putting it. I mean honestly, overall I think we should hangout a couple more times before totally writing it off though because we do have a lot in common other than a few things. I mean no one has 100 percent in common with each other anyway. Again that's just my opinion because I'd hate to lose the chance to knowing a wonderful person and missing out because we rushed to judge too quickly.

Honestly with the age thing and all if I didn't think it would work I wouldn't have talked to you all this time. You impress me a lot.

You should take that as a compliment

Her:
I definitely take it as a compliment Tom. That being said, I am also sure but I won't change my mind. I think hanging out would be fun, but I also think it would send mixed messages and again, it would keep you from being available to someone else. We can still chat from time to time, but I think you're better off putting your focus on meeting someone new. That's my opinion

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Resist and desist all other attempts to change the subject by @biggoal

Just pressure this 1/16 of a man to produce his DM's and let's find the root cause of all his defeats at the hands of expired women.
Are you 100% sure he's not big Dave... I know you see the same patterns that I'm seeing... he's definitely a troll though either way

BJP1991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol - you’re already losing.

Maintain frame by not being such an incellite and worrying about “frame” all the time. You’re digging your own grave.

What you fear, you attract.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just posted some of the text messages.
So you ignore me up until I ask spaz if you're Big Dave, and you tell me you posted text messages, but they are the same text messages that you already posted

Yea... now I KNOW you're Big Dave

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Are you 100% sure he's not big Dave... I know you see the same patterns that I'm seeing... he's definitely a troll though either way
No he ain't him.

As certain as I can be.

The only thing they both have in common is their aspergers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
This is about 2 weeks after meeting her and her 50 year old friend at Starbucks.

Me:
So I was just wondering if you'd like to meetup and hangout sat or Sunday afternoon or evening. Why I was wondering what you were doing this weekend didnt get to chat for long when we met at the mall.

Her:
Tom I think you're as nice as can be and I really like talking to you, but I don't want to lead you on in any other way. It was important to me that we meet that you could see for yourself that we're not a match in that way. I really appreciate the thought and you're asking, but I don't want to hurt you. One of the things that happens when you try and make it work with someone that's not right is that you could miss out being on the person but you're meant to be with. We both deserve better than that. I hope you understand

Me:

Her:
There's too big of an age difference, I have kids and you don't, when you work different schedules, our life experiences and almost everything is different. We understand each other and that is special, but it's not enough for a romance.

Me:
I mean the work schedule isnt a big deal I can pretty much take off when I want to

That's why I figured we should hangout a couple times other than that brief meeting we had so we could get to know each other .more. I mean I like your personality and all a lot. That's why attracts me to you

Her:
The bottom line Tom is I'm at a point in my life where I'm not looking to try and make it work with someone. I want the kind of relationship that is naturally compelling and passionate. I usually date guys that are older than me, hardly ever younger and certainly not as young as you. The range is just to keep things open to possibilities, but it's not very realistic. You're just going to have to trust me that I am not the woman for you and you are not the man for me. I know this and I'm sorry if I gave you false hope and that way.

Me:
I understand. Well on top of your kind personality I'll be honest you look young for your age. You're cute as a button as well I found you to be really adorable. All major reasons I reached out to you.

Her:
You're really sweet Tom and you're going to make some woman very happy. I really do like you or I wouldn't have talked to you and open up to you. But I also am old and wise enough to know that some relationships are just not meant to be romantic because timing and other things are just wrong.

Me:
So you're just looking for an older guy basically? Nearly all the dates I get from online dating the women are older than me actually.

Her:
It's not that I'm looking for an older guy, but I've never met someone my age or younger that had all of the things/qualities I'm looking for

Me:
Like me just using you as an example I would prefer over a immature 30 year old woman if I had to chose.

Her:
I understand Tom. There's a term for it. We are both old souls. Even when we were younger, we had old souls which means that were more mature than other people our age.... that's part of what Drew us to each other. It's just that there's so many other factors that is not enough to make it work.

Me:
That's a good way of putting it. I mean honestly, overall I think we should hangout a couple more times before totally writing it off though because we do have a lot in common other than a few things. I mean no one has 100 percent in common with each other anyway. Again that's just my opinion because I'd hate to lose the chance to knowing a wonderful person and missing out because we rushed to judge too quickly.

Honestly with the age thing and all if I didn't think it would work I wouldn't have talked to you all this time. You impress me a lot.

Her:
I definitely take it as a compliment Tom. That being said, I am also sure but I won't change my mind. I think hanging out would be fun, but I also think it would send mixed messages and again, it would keep you from being available to someone else. We can still chat from time to time, but I think you're better off putting your focus on meeting someone new. That's my opinion
Send us those DM's at the start of ur interactions with her up until ur date.

That one is important.

BTW, there's no need for you to retype it here, just take a screenshot of it. Easy as abc.

RickTheToad

Reaction score

Me:

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:

Her:

Me:

Her:
Why did you keep on pestering her to change her mind? You should had just said, ok, take care.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I know that. In fact I think that we AAALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL know this.
She and her friend had a movie date and you met them afterward. That's not actually you being on a date with her.

I'm beginning to side with Mr.Wood. You never seem to acknowledge helpful tips and work on these or...
rarely offer appreciation for those that still attempt to assist but....
you are lightening fast obsessive about clicking the "quote button" to insure that we forum members engage you in conversation.
You are giving up on Biggoal too? That means you are a quitter. Are you a quitter?