Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So her and a friend are going to the movies at the mall tonight and I'm going to meet her at the food court at Starbucks after it. No more dinner dates for first dates from OLD lol although I don't consider this a date. More just screening her lol since her girlfriend is with her and at least it won't cost me much.

So, since her friend will be there which means she will be screening me as well and probably telling this chick what she thinks of me.

So how do I keep frame here since her friend will be with her so I don't lose frame or get asked a bunch of questions by her?

I'm buying my own damn drink too lol.

She said I could have joined them for the movie but movies are awkward to get to know someone since you can't talk.

Any tips? I consider this a pre screening not really a date.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are going to meet someone after they watch a movie? They are going to be thinking about the movie they experienced and you are going to be the boring guy afterwards. You already have a weak frame because of the timing of the date. Make up an excuse that something has come up and set up a time when its not after they finished a movie. Just have plans otherwise in case they flake on you.

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep the visit short and make absolutely sure that you leave on a high note.
Don't ignore her friend., In fact, it would probably not hurt if you actually gave her friend a slight bit more attention than the gal you are meeting (but don't over do it). This way, the gal you like... doesn't get too full of herself and her friend will think of you as being socially engaging.
Also be sure that you are the one that ejects first. Again, leave when things seem to be the most fun.
"I enjoyed meeting you two. It was fun. I've got to leave now, but maybe some other time."

Give us a follow up tonight on how things went.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Keep the visit short and make absolutely sure that you leave on a high note.
Don't ignore her friend., In fact, it would probably not hurt if you actually gave her friend a slight bit more attention than the gal you are meeting (but don't over do it). This way, the gal you like... doesn't get too full of herself and her friend will think of you as being socially engaging.
Also be sure that you are the one that ejects first. Again, leave when things seem to be the most fun.
"I enjoyed meeting you two. It was fun. I've got to leave now, but maybe some other time."
Just coffee so won't last long. More like a pre screening before I hangout more with her. After my last few OLD dates cost me upwards of $60! Not doing that again!

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's a lesson in mathematics and psychology.

Mathematics:
Currently, five members have responded to the OP
2 responded with personal "tips" as the OP requested.
3 responded with but offered nothing of relevancy.
40% success toward the forums intent
60% failure toward the forums intent.

Psychology:
Within this posting, we can conclude that 60% of the responding members are either incapable of offering sound advice... and/or are so miserable within their own lives.... that their desperation is showing,
After all, If their only purpose for being here ..... is to invest energy against an advice seeking member, then this in itself is quite revealing.

@biggoal , Although I won't deny that you've sometimes gotten on my nerves (I'm sure I've done this to you and others as well) ... I can respect you above approx. 60% of the forum members. The reason is simple: you'll openly admit your personal disadvantages or flaws (we all have them to some degree ).

Judging by the quoted responses below, your life could be worse (you could've ended up like one of them). The quoted postings below are no different than some customers we see in a Walm*rt store. If we are feeling down about ourselves, one look at their misery and we realize that we have it a lot better than we realized.

small goals be like Jim Carey @ 3:37 :rofl:
Lmao so weak bro. So weak.
Do you need "frame" for a 50 year old Woman? Don't you go on a date like every weekend with grannies? You should have this figured out by now, just sayin.

Last edited:

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So I met up with her and her friend. She's actually hotter in person. Adorable. Very chatty and they were more like 19 year olds chatting back and forth a lot. When I met her she gave me a nice hug and basically put her head up against mine so she wasn't creeped lol.

Overall her and her friend said I need to find someone more in their 30s and can have kids. They suggested I try the Tampa area with my business around younger people. They grew up around here and said it's very tough to meet young people and said I need to get out of here.

Billtx49

Reaction score
They grew up around here and said it's very tough to meet young people and said I need to get out of here.
Congratulations on the good meet up. They expressed the same concern you have in the past about meeting younger women where you currently reside.
It may well be time to think about relocating if that’s economically feasible…

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Congratulations on the good meet up. They expressed the same concern you have in the past about meeting younger women where you currently reside.
It may well be time to think about relocating if that’s economically feasible…
Here is map. I'm in one of those dark green counties south of Tampa, in SWFL. Each county south of Hillsborough County as you can see is dark green, yet those coastal counties are highly populated with median age ranges of 50 to 56 depending on the county. Hillsborough county median age is 37.

Billtx49

Reaction score
So you’re living in a retirement area, but you’re not retirement age. Take the women's advice and move.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure if "cute" is the right adjective to describe a 49 y.o., bruh.....

I'd say "attractive" would be more appropriate.....

..... I've known some very gorgeous older women so I do commend you if you scored a date....

Billtx49

Reaction score
Does that look like hell compared to Dallas?
Yes. I vacationed a few years in the Bonita Springs, Fort Meyers area. It’s cheap retirement vs. the Atlantic side, but I can’t imagine getting a young date there.
Determined men that know where they want to go can usually make things happen to change course. Think about it.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Overall her and her friend said I need to find someone more in their 30s and can have kids.
Isn't that what people have been telling you on here all along? Now that a hot woman is offering the same advice that everyone else has already offered from the beginning are you going to follow through this time?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Yes. I vacationed a few years in the Bonita Springs, Fort Meyers area. It’s cheap retirement vs. the Atlantic side, but I can’t imagine getting a young date there.
Determined men that know where they want to go can usually make things happen to change course. Think about it.
Yep! Btw I live 30 mins from the places you listed. My county is even older than that, and to the north of there. It's expensive in bonita ft. Myers and estero now. Mostly wealthy new England old snobs. The decent looking few young women there are big time snobs and gold diggers. Even my area I see cute 40 year olds with dudes in their 60s. Makes me sick.