Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to meet that cute 49 yr old teacher tonight. How to keep frame?

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
You really should just delete this waste of time woman man

But since I know u won't ...do this:

Tell her good luck on her date and tell her that you are glad she has finally met someone she has the right chemistry with that it's hard to find blah blah.

Then go no contact wait for her to message u after her date then angle her out for one more date maybe something non threatening like coffee in the park but somewhere u can walk around...got to get her out in person.

Then when u do just start escalating kino and be aggressive go for kiss aggressively until she outright says no. Then just delete her if no success.

Just get the ***** on a date and throw the kitchen sink at her man.

Stop wasting all your time on this one indecisive woman.
What I did basically in my latest text message to her. Shes probably on the date right now. It sounds like she might be a very picky serial, free dinner dater if she only goes out on one dinner date the way she sounds.

But yes if I somehow meet her again definitely going all out on her at this point nothing to lose. Not like I want to stay friends with her then obviously and waste my time.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
L
What I did basically in my latest text message to her. Shes probably on the date right now. It sounds like she might be a very picky serial, free dinner dater if she only goes out on one dinner date the way she sounds.

But yes if I somehow meet her again definitely going all out on her at this point nothing to lose. Not like I want to stay friends with her then obviously and waste my time.

Whatever you do....let her message u first after this...if not go ghost...when she messages u ask for a friendly coffee....then just go for everything on your date....u can't change her feelings by text but in person with action u can.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
son, I will out-fvck and out-game you any day of the week

and that is exactly why ALL GIRLS WANT OLDER GUYS

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
son, I will out-fvck and out-game you any day of the week

and that is exactly why ALL GIRLS WANT OLDER GUYS
Out game yes, but you're a lot older. I mean testosterone wise I don't think so lol.

I still dont get how you get all these women at your age and in addition your disability. But everyone on here says you gotta be a super chad to score as much as you do and you're not one so how is it possible?

Black Widow Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still dont get how you get all these women.... so how is it possible?
confidence
I will 2nd this. I am also around MrWood's age. Confidence isn't something you 'wear' like a flashy jacket. It's a matter of being noticed without any flamboyance because you are comfortable with who you are. Most people aren't.
No matter the youthful age, name-brand form-fitting clothing, perfect hairstyle. etc... you're working twice as hard and reaping half the benefits.. if you don't like and believe in yourself.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly many many women say to me "I love your confidence"

confidence is one of the highest values women want, because they lack it themselves.
A mans confidence with with a woman instills confidence in themselves.
Women seek this out and are attracted to it, it is what opens them up figuratively and literally to anything.

Whether its the first contact, a date or in the bedroom... confidence rules the female psyche.
Sh1t tests are a test of your confidence... will he freak out? will he get mad? will he allow a small woman control his world?

When you pass these tests, she basks in your confident sunshine and then... the girl, and the pvssy... are yours.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Confidance naturally flows out of ur frame.

The more capable you are, the more substance is there to ur frame.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
if you ever question yourself about if you are a good lover...
you aren't

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
And you're not one so how is it possible?
He's older then you, uglier then you, maybe even skinnier then you and most definitely weaker then you.

But he's impregnating young women left, right and center.

While u r chasing old hags who's fertility has expired.....

mick-jagger-2017-billboard-1548.jpg

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
He's older then you, uglier then you, maybe even skinnier then you and most definitely weaker then you.

But he's impregnating young women left, right and center.

While u r chasing old hags who's fertility has expired.....

View attachment 3392
The women hes hooked up with are younger and I'd say cute cause he showed me some pics. Hes not s chad though so how does he do it? Posters on here say you need to be a super chad to get younger women like he does.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
The women hes hooked up with are younger and I'd say cute cause he showed me some pics. Hes not s chad though so how does he do it? Posters on here say you need to be a super chad to get younger women like he does.
U r too desperate and convey it to women.

It's a chick repellant.

Like Ridsect is for insects.

Remember SeekerOfTheWay and how you tried to date her?

(yeah she messaged me requesting how to report you while I defended you back then and told her to be gentle but you still were PLEADING and GROVELLING with her, it scared her, it's scary to all WOMEN.)

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
U r too desperate and convey it to women.

It's a chick repellant.

Like Ridsect is for insects.

Remember SeekerOfTheWay and how you tried to date her?

(yeah she messaged me requesting how to report you while I defended you back then and told her to be gentle but you still were PLEADING and GROVELLING with her, it scared her, it's scary to all WOMEN.)
She was going to meet up with me for a drink but then backed out a couple days later.

Oh and the men, she told me she likes older men. One was 50 and the other 57 and she's like 39. Why do these women go for old men when you have younger men to pick from.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
She was going to meet up with me for a drink but then backed out a couple days later.

Oh and the men, she told me she likes older men. One was 50 and the other 57 and she's like 39. Why do these women go for old men when you have younger men to pick from.
Because you were pleading and grovelling incessantly, you repelled them and made them change their minds.

Copy and paste ur DM's to those women here, I'll point out what you can and can't do, at least this might help you understand or at the minimum memorize what you can't do.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Because you were pleading and grovelling incessantly, you repelled them and made them change their minds.

Copy and paste ur DM's to those women here, I'll point out what you can and can't do, at least this might help you understand or at the minimum memorize what you can't do.
Post it on the public forum? If she ever runs into me here in town would she be mean to me you think?