"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Going to far

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 30, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Okk guys so on sat I was w/ my g/f and we were on the bus. It was like 11 and we were goin home from a band thing. We were gettin close and I started to creep my pants near her pu$$y. I eventually got there and started rubbing. She didn't stop me so I took it as a good thing but today one of her friends came up to me and was like brandon u pushin it a lil too far and said that my g/f was really uncomfortable that day. what do I do now guys?


Thanks

Brandon
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 8, 2003
Messages
661
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
Ann Arbor, Mi
Don't rub on her while her friends are watching, it's distasteful.

Be a Gentleman

Be a Man

Get a Room
 

Porky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2003
Messages
1,474
Reaction score
0
She didn't stop you, she didn't say no, so you're blameless.

You're also in an LTR. Talk to her about it - I mean, the topic of sex has to come up at some point. If her talking to her friend about your sex life bothers you (and I know it would bother me, but only if her friends then judged me for it) then talk to her about that too.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
just not on the f-ing bus ok. dont be a cheapass

its a highly public place even if it was pretty late. any normal girl would feel uncomforatable with the exception of a highly horny booty call. which i presume you would not want for a gf.
 

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2004
Messages
1,596
Reaction score
4
Location
United States of America
Originally posted by Trumpetman
We were gettin close and I started to creep my pants near her pu$$y. I eventually got there and started rubbing.
How do you creep your pants to someone's pvssy? That would look kinda weird. btw, you need to see where both of you are on this PDA business (PDA = public display of affection). But listen to PiHiPlaya....don't make her seem like some wh0re. Girls have that more than anything else.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Joined
May 26, 2004
Messages
137
Reaction score
0
Age
58
Location
Kansas City
1) I think these two were relatively alone (no friends, direct witnesses, etc.)

2) You gotta get on a level where she feels more comfortable telling you about it than having her friends tell you.

3) Maybe pick a little better location. Even though you may have felt no one would see you two, she probably wasn't prepared to take that same risk, but felt telling you to stop would seem too prudish.
 
Top