Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going to far

Trumpetman

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okk guys so on sat I was w/ my g/f and we were on the bus. It was like 11 and we were goin home from a band thing. We were gettin close and I started to creep my pants near her pu$$y. I eventually got there and started rubbing. She didn't stop me so I took it as a good thing but today one of her friends came up to me and was like brandon u pushin it a lil too far and said that my g/f was really uncomfortable that day. what do I do now guys?

Thanks

Brandon

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't rub on her while her friends are watching, it's distasteful.

Be a Gentleman

Be a Man

Get a Room

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She didn't stop you, she didn't say no, so you're blameless.

You're also in an LTR. Talk to her about it - I mean, the topic of sex has to come up at some point. If her talking to her friend about your sex life bothers you (and I know it would bother me, but only if her friends then judged me for it) then talk to her about that too.

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just not on the f-ing bus ok. dont be a cheapass

its a highly public place even if it was pretty late. any normal girl would feel uncomforatable with the exception of a highly horny booty call. which i presume you would not want for a gf.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Trumpetman
We were gettin close and I started to creep my pants near her pu$$y. I eventually got there and started rubbing.
How do you creep your pants to someone's pvssy? That would look kinda weird. btw, you need to see where both of you are on this PDA business (PDA = public display of affection). But listen to PiHiPlaya....don't make her seem like some wh0re. Girls have that more than anything else.

wcknightjr

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) I think these two were relatively alone (no friends, direct witnesses, etc.)

2) You gotta get on a level where she feels more comfortable telling you about it than having her friends tell you.

3) Maybe pick a little better location. Even though you may have felt no one would see you two, she probably wasn't prepared to take that same risk, but felt telling you to stop would seem too prudish.