"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Going out solo, what is your take on this?

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
Back in September I was going out solo on a weekly basis and felt that it was doing a lot for my approach skills and overall confidence. I only got totally blown off once and actually found the women were very open with me. However, the one thing I did notice was that I'd approach a pair of women, one of them would be actively engaging with me and definitely pursuing the conversation with me, so at least some interest, but then the other girl would pull her friend away after 5 or 10 minutes. I've found this significantly easier with someone else with me but it isn't always an option since a lot of times my friends don't want to go out.

I was considering rolling solo tonight but I'm tired and not really feeling it.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Back in September I was going out solo on a weekly basis and felt that it was doing a lot for my approach skills and overall confidence. I only got totally blown off once and actually found the women were very open with me. However, the one thing I did notice was that I'd approach a pair of women, one of them would be actively engaging with me and definitely pursuing the conversation with me, so at least some interest, but then the other girl would pull her friend away after 5 or 10 minutes. I've found this significantly easier with someone else with me but it isn't always an option since a lot of times my friends don't want to go out.

I was considering rolling solo tonight but I'm tired and not really feeling it.
Solo is easier if your cool with security, management, wait staff and other players in the environment.
 

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 20, 2014
Messages
754
Reaction score
299
Age
32
Location
Brazil
I usually go out with friends, but i approach solo, they're just regular guys who don't have the knowledge we have here, so .. =/
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Top