Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going on a 2 week trip after first date, need some advice

BelfordArcher

Reaction score
I went on a date with a girl I met on a dating app, it went well, k-closed and got confirmation that she wants a second date. Now I’m leaving on a two week trip and I won’t be able to go on another date till I get back.

I’m wondering what’s the best way to play this.
1. Should I suggest we go on a date when I get back or just tell her I’m off on my trip with no mention of another date?
2. Should I try to keep her interests in some way while on my trip (I’m thinking Snapchat) or just go cold while I’m away?

I was in a similar situation about a month ago with another girl, met her at a party, danced and made out all night (unfortunately couldn’t f-close) got her contact, she showed high interest. Then I left for 2 weeks, got back started convo again, noticeable drop in interest. She then flaked twice on me before I just said **** it.

In that instance I told her I was going away with no indication of seeing each other when I got back, I got her Snapchat but never messaged her. Then hit her up a few days after I returned.

Thoughts?

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would just go with lets see where this goes when i get back.

2 week is not that long.
Nothingnwrong with a txt or 2 while your gone imo

mikey2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ghost her. Keep the game tight. She will be thinking of you. DONT CONTACT HER OR EVEN TELL HER YOU ARE GOING AWAY. I guarantee when you are back she will be as wet as f**k.