Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Going clubbin for first time, anything should know or tips ?

Kravy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Going clubbin for first time, anything i should know or any tips ?

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1)don't expect to pick up too much if you're not gonna dance

2)also, make sure you make some solid eye contact before trying to start up a convo, i made that mistake. Because clubs loud and if you just put your hand to a girls ear and scream in...chances are it won't do you any good lol

and... just have a good time

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
dont expect to pick up if its your first time. :D

brod716

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by dementia
take a wingman and use eachother. It can make things easier when approaching.
What if you don't have anyone to go with you? I've always feared of going to a club alone, but all my friends are usually couples or so geeky that they would never go to "such a place," so I'm kinda hesitant to go alone the first time.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never gone it alone, but thats cause where I live you're likely to get into a huge fight and would need back-up/ace luck to pull you through :rolleyes:

and can be brilliant though, cause you dont have friends to worry about or anything else - and it makes you talk to other people cause theres no one else you know around :D

Kravy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,thanks for info

What about chicks that are just playing you ?

Mates told me alot of chicks with bf usualy play with you, then you usualy end up getting smash at the back car park with her BF and his mates.

Snoobs

Don Juan
Reaction score
about clubs

yo if its your first time going to the clubs. go out with your friends to get drunk, listen to a loud soundsystem (whatever style of music you and your friends like and enjoy their company). If you see a hot chick at the club, then go try to hit on her. if not, it doesn't matter cause you are having fun.

The whole problem with a lot of clubs these days is people are out to get b!tches and not to have fun. There a bunch of dudes gawking by the side of the bar trying to make eye contact ie glaring with girls that they come off super AFC. trust me, just go out and have fun (yes, maybe dance) and you will get more girls than standing at the bar like hawks, nahwhatimean?

peace, snoobs