Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

God Damnit I did it again

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
For the past few months i had been spinning a few plates, 4 to be exact.

Well about 3 weeks ago college came to an end and i was stuck with one girl. She asked for exclusivity and i agreed. Now i feel like i have developed major oneitis for this girl.

I am getting extremely jealous when she talks to other guys when before i could care less and i keep anxiously wait for her texts n reply as soon as i get em.

Even though i try not to show it i think she can sense it cause shes been acting really cold.

At this point i know there is no point of me even contacting her even more so i am just gonna cut off all contacts.

I just can't believe i fell for this again.

Just ventinn guys.

Need to find me some more ho's now.

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone screws up once in a while. Learn the lesson and move on. Happy ho hunting!!

SandHawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel for you bro, and I'm in the same situation. I ditched my 2 other plates and even haven't got a back up girl for my main plate. But, apparently, her best friend is chasing her, and some of the signals she is giving off to him aren't in her advantage.

I think I'm going to warm up a potential girl that appears to have interest in me, is bisexual, and is potentially a good lay. I think it's time to do what I promised in another thread, scream I feel alive when it hurts!

falcon814

Don Juan
Reaction score
I do have another potential plate but she happens to be my current girls close friend.

I am going to hang out wid my current girl tmro, if things seem cold then i am done and will be contacting her friend.

Dubh

Don Juan
Reaction score
good sh!t falcon the 1st step to a problem is recognizing you have one most afc dont do this which is an important step into becoming a dj

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falcon814 said:
For the past few months i had been spinning a few plates, 4 to be exact.

Well about 3 weeks ago college came to an end and i was stuck with one girl. She asked for exclusivity and i agreed. Now i feel like i have developed major oneitis for this girl.

I am getting extremely jealous when she talks to other guys when before i could care less and i keep anxiously wait for her texts n reply as soon as i get em.

Even though i try not to show it i think she can sense it cause shes been acting really cold.

At this point i know there is no point of me even contacting her even more so i am just gonna cut off all contacts.

I just can't believe i fell for this again.

Just ventinn guys.

Need to find me some more ho's now.
More ho's won't cure your wussiness, it will just hide the symptoms.

Kill the inner wussy instead.

DanelMadr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
falcon814 said:
care to elaborate?
By being jealous/insecure you let your inner wussy to take over.
Inner wussy is that little boy inside you who desperately needs to feel he is loved. You have to kill him. Keep only the good parts of a child - like curiosity, enthusiasm and fun.

Spinning plates is fine when it is meant to ask many girls for numbers and go on date....once you two click it is better to develop that connection - sex is better then ;-)

Spinning plates for reasons of feeding ones ego or distraction is bad. By spinnig plates you give your inner wussy the false sense/distraction that he is loved, because when one girl does not like you, you can be liked by another one. So the inner wussy is silent. Once you don't spin plates the inner wussy comes out. Because it is afraid that one girl might dump you.

You became insecure because deep down in You there is the little boy scared of being alone. Man Up, kill the boy and the fears.