“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Giving girls security

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
ok, something i realised that can help all of you in a Relationship, giving your girlfriend full securtiy in a relationship is a bad thing, the more security you give them the more easily they will get bored of the relationship, so instead of saying "wow, tonite was the best night i've had in ages" just say "tonite was fun", from 1st hand experience never give your girlfriend the idea that you wont ever break up with her because she is the best girlfriend you've ever had, keep them on their toes
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 1, 2003
Messages
705
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Location
!Robin Hood country, Uk!
Wouldn't that be summed up by "dont be predictable"?
 

OneByOne

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 29, 2003
Messages
104
Reaction score
0
Age
38
not really, im not saying dont be predictable at all, im just saying dont give your gf full security in the relatonship, so to say dont tell her that you love her everyday, dont phone her everynight just to say goodnight
 

Nightspark

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 2, 2004
Messages
204
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Sydney, Australia
Never make it so that you act as if she's the only girl in the world for you
Never make her think she has total control over you
Never ever call them constantly or message them constatly or talk to them for a long time...!

Taking away their security will create mystery and will make the relationship last longer and also it will give you more power and security

!
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

misunderstood??

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2001
Messages
1,005
Reaction score
1
Location
Canada
Exactly, in her little battle to 'win over your heart' she has to keep striving for victory, because if she is victorious, what's left for her to do? Nothing. Think of it like a video game, you keep playing that sucker till you win but after you finally win, how much longer do you keep playing until you get yourself a new game? Not too damn long, same principle can be applied here. If she thinks she 'won' then it's game over buddy, time for a new game.
 
Top