Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Give me the brutal truth of cold approaching

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dave, don't you sell cars? That is one thing I have never sold, but sales in general pays well, because most people find it miserable and all the rejection gets to them. Do you take turns with other salesmen being "up" for random people who walk on to the lot? How is that really any different than talking to a random woman? Selling the car sounds a lot more difficult to me.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't meet women in my daily routine

and especially not with my very strict standards
Fvck your retard standards. Your standard needs to be one wholl take care of your c0ck. You can work up from there. The world will be your oyster when you get about a half a dozen slays. Start enjoying life rather than disqualifying you and everyone else from jump.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Dave, don't you sell cars? That is one thing I have never sold, but sales in general pays well, because most people find it miserable and all the rejection gets to them. Do you take turns with other salesmen being "up" for random people who walk on to the lot? How is that really any different than talking to a random woman? Selling the car sounds a lot more difficult to me.

selling a car is a lot more difficult because i need to sell 25 cars a month to make a lot of money

I only need 1 woman to say yes but she has to fit all my requirements

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the biggest barrier in the way? whether or not girl is actually wanting to meet someone?
Whether or not you have the stamina and mental fortitude to keep going until you get laid.

If you had infinite willpower and stamina, you'd sleep with 100+ girls via cold approach no problem.

You know how they say that it took 2000 tries to find the correct filament to make a working lightbulb? It's like that. Most people would give up at like 100 tops. But those people will never be immortalized in history as successful game changing inventors

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
selling a car is a lot more difficult because i need to sell 25 cars a month to make a lot of money

I only need 1 woman to say yes but she has to fit all my requirements
You know the game required to sell those cars. Your ignoring the game for dating in our culture. Your inthe bottom 1% for game. Your maybe better than 98% for income 80% for looks and 90% for being a great friend. But bottom 1% for seducing women in our game.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go pickup "Daygame mastery" by nick Krause. It's like a bible for approach, text, etc.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh... This seems like a pretty bad opener. A good closer, but just right off the bat opening with "give me your number lets get together"? Maybe if he only approaches girls giving heavy IOIs

UHHH

the point was to get him in the process of talking to girls.

Not to give him what he THINKS is a sure fire opener, so the first time he gets shot down he comes crying back to sosauve saying:

"You guys lied! None of these lines work!''

The point is to get experience, to remember something EASY to say QUICKLY, get rejected, and move on.

Not to stand there for three hours trying to remember which IOI means what and which sosuave guru had the BEST opener based on that micro-specific situation.

The best lines come from your own brain based on your own experience. Not from dudes on the internet.

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
UHHH

the point was to get him in the process of talking to girls.

Not to give him what he THINKS is a sure fire opener, so the first time he gets shot down he comes crying back to sosauve saying:

"You guys lied! None of these lines work!''

The point is to get experience, to remember something EASY to say QUICKLY, get rejected, and move on.

Not to stand there for three hours trying to remember which IOI means what and which sosuave guru had the BEST opener based on that micro-specific situation.

The best lines come from your own brain based on your own experience. Not from dudes on the internet.
I'm usually very good at making friends. I make small talk and if the other person likes me (judging by body language and chemistry), i ask if they want to hang out. I can probably do a lot of the same things with approaching women...except you obviously have an element of flirting/sexual interest there

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Uhhh... This seems like a pretty bad opener. A good closer, but just right off the bat opening with "give me your number lets get together"?
He could go with the apocalypse opener.

Chi Town

Banned
Reaction score
You better get it together Dave before it's too late, your not getting any younger.

longtail

Banned
Reaction score
What's the best way to do it?

1)talk for a quick 5 to 10 minutes and ask her out?
2)talk for 25 to 40 minutes to build some comfort level?

What's a realistic closing percentage in terms of getting a date? let's say you're a 7/10 guy with a nice physique, can you expect even 20% of women to want to go out with you?

Aren't most hot girls in their 20s in a relationship?
All your questions are answered here:

https://www.sosuave.com/bible/bible.htm

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
I went to grocery store today and had this beautiful Russian cashier

After the transaction was done - she saw the name on my card (it has my middle name on it for a weird reason - Tigrani) and she goes "oh wow that's a beautiful name". That's her just trying to make small talk with me right? Russian chicks are often quite attracted to Armenian men. There's no way she does that if I'm an old ugly fat dude.

I talked for a minute but I had to leave cause there were customers behind me

Last edited:

bigdave17

Banned
Reaction score
Keep talking. Some of the men had beem saying all along that talking to multiple women is a large part of the game.

After the transaction was done - she saw the name on my card (it has my middle name on it for a weird reason - Tigrani) and she goes "oh wow that's a beautiful name". That's her just trying to make small talk with me right? Russian chicks are often quite attracted to Armenian men. There's no way she does that if I'm an old ugly fat dude right?

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

After the transaction was done - she saw the name on my card (it has my middle name on it for a weird reason - Tigrani) and she goes "oh wow that's a beautiful name". That's her just trying to make small talk with me right? Russian chicks are often quite attracted to Armenian men. There's no way she does that if I'm an old ugly fat dude right?
Keep macking.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

"I have to go now, but give me a way to contact you so that we may continue this conversation later."