"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

*&^%$#@! girls!!!

chancer

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 25, 2001
Messages
456
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
California, USA
AHHHHH!!! seriously...

**** girls... Man, when i first came to this site, yes, i was a chump, but I picked up a lot of stuff from this site. Eventually, there came a point where I was dating some girl for about a month then I got mad when we split... I didn't want to say the things I said, but i felt like I had to, to keep my pride (it wasn't anything out of anger or frustration). It changed me. I pretty much lost emotion with girls and it was hard for me to find anyone I liked. Now I have 3 girls I talk to (2 now). I'm going out with one of them tonight. But... it doesn't seem exciting now that another one really pissed me off. She wasn't the hottest of the three, but she was cool. Anyway, i don't think i'll be able to trust or allow myself to like any girl for a while. **** it... I'm going to the gym.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
Sh!t happens!

I think that you should just take a time-out for a few days... then you can "get back in the game" and do what you wanna do.

I wish u well man.;)
 
Top