girls with tattoos?

Moofahsa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Try the Gay websites. So Suave is for heterosexual males. Thanks. :up:
It aint even like that.

I LOOK for quality, not some random tatted up wh0re.

Joe The Homophobe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
tattoos can be a sign of either trend following/whorishness/low self steem or a combination of all 3. For most women it is just trend following and it doesn't make them a bad person if they get one. For most this is a sign of low self steem as they seek out to imitate others in order to fit in by getting a tattoo.

My personal opinion I find them distasteful. I understand the hate of many of you guys for the tattoos right above the butt. I hate them too but I rather have them get those silly tattoos just above the butt which most of the time are covered up rather than tattoos which are always visible (arm and neck) which just makes a girl look like a biker and just awful. I have no respect for a girl with a tattoo on her arm that is just manly and totally un-feminine.

Last edited:

ozzfest

Don Juan
Reaction score
exactly...its keeping up with your peers...if your friends thought it was stupid..then they wouldn't get them...right now its the trendy thing to do tho..proves you have no brain of your own.

oh and i hate when they want 1 but don't want it to show....huh? so you want to get this thing but don't want it to show anywhere? i just don't get it. if your ashamed of it then why get it? Again they get it just to say they have one too. very childish.

and plain and simple..angelina jolie would look better without them than with ...those things look ridiculous.

Reaction score
i understand alot of you guys dont like tattoos but i think you are generalizing way too much...saying that girls only get them because someone else has it or because there a *****. to me that just doesnt make sense, and i know that isnt true. everyone is there own person, while i agree some girls get tattoos for that reason not all of them do. personally i think tattoos are hot, and id take a tattooed chick over a "normal girl" any day of the week:up:

DJVladdy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Low clas/trashy? maybe.

But I have the same opinion as Chris: if done RIGHT, then piercings and tatoos are a big turn on on the girl... but shes gotta have the curves to go with it, can't be a tatoo'ed bag of bones, or a fat bytch. None of that.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How are tattoos a sign of low class or trashy? I think its funny how you guys think you can predict a girls behavior by whether she has tattoos or not. This is probably one of the most conservative websites ive seen.

romangod

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
JackPrescott said:
Again, try "Georgemichael.com" and you can find some dates in men's restrooms in Bus Depots across America, So suave is for men who love women, thanks.

MMMmmmmmmm.................... It looks like someone is tired of "catching" and is ready to try women. Good luck!

saber

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some girls without tattoos are screwed up

but imo girls with tattoos are more liekly screwed up

if she seems all right then just go for it

the only thing a tattoo gaurantees about a person is a lack in foresight

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tattoos are a deal breaker for me, but that's only for me. I don't look down on anyone else who doesn't mind them. I just don't like them myself.

frisco

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Depends on the tattoo if it has meaning or is just and eyesore

i have my last name down my ribs in old english girls without tattoos find it sexy its my heritage and will always bee

sukatempik

Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing is, a lot of hot girls these days have tattoos. Playmates, models you name it.

It's the "in" thing.

The only type of tattoo I like is the one on her lower back (slightly above her ass), especially if the design is simple. It's very sexy to look at it while I'm banging her doggystyle.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
saber said:
some girls without tattoos are screwed up

but imo girls with tattoos are more liekly screwed up

if she seems all right then just go for it

the only thing a tattoo gaurantees about a person is a lack in foresight
Oh give me a break. What century are we living in here??? That's like saying all guys with earrings are gay.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sukatempik said:
The thing is, a lot of hot girls these days have tattoos. Playmates, models you name it.

It's the "in" thing.

The only type of tattoo I like is the one on her lower back (slightly above her ass), especially if the design is simple. It's very sexy to look at it while I'm banging her doggystyle.
Tramp Stamp! They get 'em in their twenties, but just imagine what you'll be seeing when they're in they're 50s and 60s. lol

KontrollerX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think chicks who are covered in tattoos are usually low class pieces of trash hooked on drugs and only good for a fvck if you want to take the risk.

Chicks with like one or two small tattoos though are alright.

Its either something they did to be daring on a whim or something they thought by doing would make them grown up but when they get older they talk of their stupid tattoo mistake that they made in their youth lol.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SunnyD said:
Oh give me a break. What century are we living in here??? That's like saying all guys with earrings are gay.
Thank god theres someone else here who doesnt have views of the 50s or 60's.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
How many girls without tattoos are f*cked up in the head?
Quoted for truth.

But if you see a chick with Sanskrit above her *ss, know you aren't getting with a quality girl.

A couple of tats are fine, in *tasteful* places, ankle is perfect, maybe a small one on her shoulder.

tick37

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think there is something sexy about Kat Von D, but it's still a deal breaker for me. That's just me though. I doesn't matter to me if you like them or not. It's all good. Whatever floats your boat.

SunnyD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
oakraiderz2 said:
Thank god theres someone else here who doesnt have views of the 50s or 60's.
I'd like to say I have a good head on my shoulders...but just because I made some dumb decisions when I was younger, I'm automatically judged as being fVcked up...

I got mine when I was 16. 16!!! 12 years ago, I am not that same person and I was never a ho or had mental problems. I am not "covered", but I have on my hip, one on my ankle, one on my stomach and one on my wrist. (That I got in my 20's and it means something to me..) The rest, yeah..my sister got one and I thought "oh cool..." That's how we are when we're younger..it doesn't make us who we are. They are all SO small and could never be seen unless I show you. They are also not a exbfs initials, skulls, crosses, bones or anything stupid like that. They are all something that has to do with me and I can tell you, then when people who have even known me for YEARS find out I have tattoos...they are shocked.

These people don't act in a certain way...doctors, lawyers, shrinks all have them too.

That's my rant, haha. Glad you agree with me oak.