Don Juanabbe
Master Don Juan
I particularly liked this part....Originally posted by Elfynne
If you had called me that to my face, you would probably be lying on the ground bleeding by now.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
I particularly liked this part....Originally posted by Elfynne
If you had called me that to my face, you would probably be lying on the ground bleeding by now.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Hit on one of them and find out. Think of it as a little experiment with an added bonus - you'll get laid.Originally posted by Elfynne
My guy friends do NOT want me.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
well.. now. elfynne. i just want you to read my post. really. it would be for your own good.Originally posted by Elfynne
My guy friends do NOT want me. Most of them have girlfriends of their own, and their girlfriends and I like each other, too. They are my friends, so I TRUST them.