Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls with BFs (Merged threads)

Rata Blanca

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Would you leave your chick for someone hotter/more intelligent, etc?

navyseal2101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^Depends whos funner, if the new person is cooler then yes.

drmeathead

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
its not worth it. the hook up is fine and fun but dont get locked in. dont get attacted, dont. i did. it was a pain in the ass. she actually asked me once when her ex imed her happy b day if i would mind if she chatted with him. i told her no, i would just leave. somehow i was an ******* over that. the killers were her crying at my friends wedding when they played her and the exs song 5 months into our relationship or her calling me by his name about the same time in an arguement. the nail in the coffin was 9 months into it sh admitted to sneaking on to her girls facebook to see his profile and crying over him.

stay away. stay away. stay away. the trust was never there cause i knew how we met. i saw how she would talk to him on the phone and be naked in be with me two minutes later. dont do it.

AqVe

Don Juan
Reaction score
drmeathead said:
its not worth it. the hook up is fine and fun but dont get locked in. dont get attacted, dont. i did. it was a pain in the ass. she actually asked me once when her ex imed her happy b day if i would mind if she chatted with him. i told her no, i would just leave. somehow i was an ******* over that. the killers were her crying at my friends wedding when they played her and the exs song 5 months into our relationship or her calling me by his name about the same time in an arguement. the nail in the coffin was 9 months into it sh admitted to sneaking on to her girls facebook to see his profile and crying over him.

stay away. stay away. stay away. the trust was never there cause i knew how we met. i saw how she would talk to him on the phone and be naked in be with me two minutes later. dont do it.
holy ****, this is so much worse than not being with her in the first place. :X

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL what a first day of school. Out of sheer chance I'm in another class with my oneitis of last year. This is very unusual for college and it rarely happens. And to make things more lame she is still with her boyfriend who lives in Hawaii. Oh well, I'll see how this semester goes while still keeping my eye out for other girls.

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
crowes22 said:
If she wants you, REALLY wants you, the friend zone is a HARD place to end up. She'll either want you, or be indifferent to you, or quite possibly HATE you, if she feels that you are aware she wants you. Your'e making her feel ,that is why if I don't want her, I try my best to vanish.
If she has decided to be indifferent to me, how do i get her to be back to where she was last time?

ps i know this is an old post..just hope crowes22 is still around to ans me.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How funny seeing a post I made back from January pop back up. Somehow and for reasons I couldn't figure out, that chick got cold towards me and then we basically just ignored each other till the semester was over. She ended up getting a new guy who became closer friends to her than I did. It didn't seem like he was getting any from her though.

I think it's very weird how girls with boyfriends also have friends that are guys. I knew another girl who had a boyfriend let a guy friend basically hang all over her. He would constantly hug her, poke her and he put put his arms over her shoulders with his chest on against her back. I was amazed about the stuff she was letting him do. Though she was a cool chick and even flirted with me a little.

I believe in order to hook up with the attractive woman. We have to be able to get girls that have "boyfriends." Almost every single attractive girl is in a relationship of some sort. To rule them out is to rule out every hot girl.

j-flex

Banned
Reaction score
if a girl that have a bf dumps him for you, so what if she cheats on you later?

hoes come and go, is not like you are going to love a hoe, just fck her real good until you get tired then get another one. it is a fact she will cheat on you and then dump you for another one you either realize it or not.

like a pimp said, dont chase chicks replace chicks.

also a man never loves his hoes, he loves the money.

so yea fck love, you guys sound like a bunch of sissy girls.

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Node said:
Santos, I disagree.

In my opinion if shes not married she is fair game. Chances are she has never met a DJ like yourself before, so go for it. It is your job as a DJ to show her that there is somthing better available ---YOU! Just be cairflul her BF is not MR Universe!

Good luck man

BUMP

KingBeef

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
facadegeniality said:
If she has decided to be indifferent to me, how do i get her to be back to where she was last time?

ps i know this is an old post..just hope crowes22 is still around to ans me.
I actually wanted to ask Crowes22 the same question myself regarding a similar situation that i was in myself this year (a girl that really liked me, knew i liked her and became a little indifferent with me because i wouldn't make a move on her since she is still seeing her distant boyfriend and i felt morally not to do anything about it). Maybe this would help.

If i'm ever gonna pursue this....the fact we're both on vacation for the summer and won't see each other till september (2 months off) HELPS A LOT (staying away from her for a decent amount of time)....It's almost like a fresh new start. And as far about pursuing her, I kept thinking to myself....AM I OVERANALYZING THINGS?? Just get to know her better and spend more time....THERE'S NO SIN WITH GETTING TO KNOW A PERSON BETTER. As you progress guage her interest level that she has with you, has it returned completely??? is it dead??? etc. If you do re-ignite or see that her interest was always there for you, then do what you got to do....YOU VERY RARELY GET SECOND CHANCES WITH WOMEN...BUT GUARD YOUR EMOTIONS WITH CARE. Hope this helps....

- Kingbeef

facadegeniality

Don Juan
Reaction score
thanks kingbeef, i guess i will try to get to know her better again after i return home..see how it all goes....and i'd be careful with emotions and stuff.. good advice although i probably already know.

seems like everyone always knows the right thing to do, they jus need someone to tell it to them

tango9

Reaction score
KingBeef said:
I actually wanted to ask Crowes22 the same question myself regarding a similar situation that i was in myself this year (a girl that really liked me, knew i liked her and became a little indifferent with me because i wouldn't make a move on her since she is still seeing her distant boyfriend and i felt morally not to do anything about it).
- Kingbeef
I am in the exact same situation right now, and I pretty much have no clue how to go about it, since the staying away/not seeing each other thing is out of the question for various reasons:
- main one being that we are kinda close - to be read "I got emotionally attached"; yea I am well aware that was a retarded thing to do - , and I'm not sure I would be able to just go no contact with her all of the sudden with no apparent particular reason; that just seems lame beyond words to me;
- second, chick was VERY into me - shortly after we first met she actually made the first move (I was still clueless wtf is going on, since I knew from her FB that she had a bf, and this was the first time I've ever been in a situation like this) and we had some pretty heavy make-out sessions and almost sealed the deal; we didn't because at some point we got interrupted (it was at night but we were in a public park and some dudes happened to pass nearby - I didn't push things at all, and at some point she probably started getting second thoughts, eventually we left for home); I even had more chances to do it some time after that, but this time she didn't show any green lights except the fact that she was alone with me at night in various semi-secluded places - probably was expecting me to go at it, but I didn't, because of the same moral/ethic crap you are talking about, and the fact that after almost doing it that night in the park, we had a "talk" about how she feels she can't cheat on her bf, even though she likes me a lot, how she still cares about him, and it wouldn't be fair - either to him or to me - to have something with me at the same time, and being the nice guy that I am, I bought that crap and took it literally (it was most likely just her way of telling me that I should take all responsibility and make a move, so she doesn't feel like a slut for cheating on the guy). Eventually she started to become distant, rarely initiating contact, and so on - all the signs of fading interest. That happened after a few months time though.

So question is, what to do here? To be honest, the signals she gave me in the beginning (even after the "I can't cheat on my bf" episode) were so crystal clear I almost feel like apologizing to her for being such a monumental chump and not acting on them.

Last edited:

Michaelsr

Reaction score
I looking for XRumer with discount !!

Hello, my friends :)
I looking for XRumer for free !!

Would you make advice me, where I can download it?
It is really the best program for mass posting on forums, blogs and social networks !..

P.S. I need XRumer of only latest version - 12.0.9, all other versions are too old and are not effective!