Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls who like being choked

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Huge red flag? During sex obviously. Looking for some insight, good or bad, past experiences y'all have had.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most women have a very fetish friendly side to them if you can make them comfortable enough to let it out.

Some of the best secks I have ever had was with chicks that had daddy issues. A few of them blew my mind when they opened up in bed because they didn't show any signs of being freaky in their normal personality.

Chances are this chick that wants choked also wants a lot more too. Anal, role playing, maybe some ****. Who knows. I've never met a chick who didnt like it rough and I am yet for one to tell me to ease up.

If you choke her, dont do it hard enough to leave any marks and by all means, dont do it to the point of her passing out.

Think of it as a movie prop. They dont use real guns in the movies, choking a chick in bed is the same. You might be lightly choking her but she has all sorts of fvcked up scenarios running through her head as to what you are doing to her.

BTW, nearly all of these chicks are completely fvcked up as you get to know them and should be plates only. Few of them like sh!t like this and are also mentally right in the head.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women like being dominated in some fashion and will only submit to a man who is able to achieve this.

Always remember that a woman's greatest strength comes not from domination but from submission. It's where she is easily able to control the strongest men.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
BTW, nearly all of these chicks are completely fvcked up as you get to know them and should be plates only. Few of them like sh!t like this and are also mentally right in the head.
This is what I was looking for

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All women like being dominated in some fashion and will only submit to a man who is able to achieve this.

Always remember that a woman's greatest strength comes not from domination but from submission. It's where she is easily able to control the strongest men.
Such a loonie profile picture... Such masterful words... The contrast is astonishing.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

True. One of the women I'm seeing now loves the choking and hair pulling, she likes it rough, but you as a man have to know how far you can take it because you can hurt a women if you are not careful.... I draw the line at BD-SM... not because I think there is anything wrong with it, if you have a couple of people really into it... it's just that it does nothing for me. A little role playing with hand-cuffs and velvet rope is fine, but women who like to be whipped and strung up and tied tight to machines, needs to find a dude that is into that, because it isn't me.

JonnyD123

Don Juan
Reaction score
True. One of the women I'm seeing now loves the choking and hair pulling, she likes it rough, but you as a man have to know how far you can take it because you can hurt a women if you are not careful.... I draw the line at BD-SM... not because I think there is anything wrong with it, if you have a couple of people really into it... it's just that it does nothing for me. A little role playing with hand-cuffs and velvet rope is fine, but women who like to be whipped and strung up and tied tight to machines, needs to find a dude that is into that, because it isn't me.
I guess I was looking for a little more insight on potential LTR material.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wow, I just learned something new. It's absolutely true. It's interesting because at the same time this site has taught us that a woman surrenders all of her power when she finally lets you penetrate. It's all relative though. The only way a woman will have power over you is if you commit to her/invest.

If you pump and dump, you have all the power.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I dated a girl 2 years ago who wanted to be tied up on the second date (and blindfolded). At the time I told her my black friend was going to join us (as a joke). She later said she acted out on that fantasy, and her new fantasy was to be tied up and have everyone I know f*ck her. I never saw her again. Sorry to let you guys down.

My current favorite girl has let me handcuff and blindfold her (third date) and described it as "that was fun". The funny part was when she later told me "I never trusted you". I said "I wonder what the guys you trust got to do". I said "I proved myself. I un-handcuffed you. That's the kind of guy I am. I always un-handcuff the girl".

The whole choking thing is f*cking spooky. The 19 year old was into that.

Last edited:

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Choking, hair pulling, spanking is vanilla now (thanks 50 Shades of Grey!). I add a little bit of choking & hair pulling to make outs, as a kind of preview.

Daddy issues, no daddy issues,the only reaction I've ever gotten to choking during sex is the girl getting wetter. That said, I've been with girls who wanted it tougher than I was willing to go--that, to me, is a redflag since going any rougher would've been sheer violence.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
out of all the chicks I've fvcked only 2 have ever told me to tone it down a bit

regardless of how prudish they seem on the outside , every single one of them has an inner sl*ut inside them dying to be released

some of the stuff I've seen "normal" women do over the years , honest to god it would keep you up at night :eek:

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I guess I was looking for a little more insight on potential LTR material.
Careful how you tred with a girl like this. The same ones that like choking and rough stuff, a lot of the time are the same ones that will go crying to their and your friends crying abuse.

I had a buddy who's chick liked to hit and be hit during the act. He thought it was great because she facked him like a champ and was the craziest thing he had in the sack. She would trash talk him and taunt him to hit her harder becaude she apparently liked it very rough. He liked it too right up until the police showed up at his door and she laughed and waved him goodbye while the police hauled him off in handcuffs.

Crazy has its price.

Glassguy

Reaction score
out of all the chicks I've fvcked only 2 have ever told me to tone it down a bit

regardless of how prudish they seem on the outside , every single one of them has an inner sl*ut inside them dying to be released

some of the stuff I've seen "normal" women do over the years , honest to god it would keep you up at night :eek:

Thats the way it works sometimes.

I hung out with a kindergarten teacher last summer. Super sweet and shy personality. She was too religious to drink on the first meet up, but 2 days later she was into anal on our 2nd meet up.

Weird. I try to treat them all like the sloots they are inside and it works good for me.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats the way it works sometimes.

I hung out with a kindergarten teacher last summer. Super sweet and shy personality. She was too religious to drink on the first meet up, but 2 days later she was into anal on our 2nd meet up.

Weird. I try to treat them all like the sloots they are inside and it works good for me.
LOL. Imagine your kindergarten teacher taking it up the ass!

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yea i dont know what it is with teachers

i remember i took a teacher back to my hotel when i was on holiday

i fvcked her for 2 hours and still to this day she's the best ive had puss was amazing and she was like dynamite , then my freind came back later in the night and she let him fvck her too

then we both fvcked her

in the morning we took her home , turns out she lived with her boyfriend.......

ah good times