Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls wants to be texting buddies?

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Hi guys
I believe at this point this is a lost cause and not even worth posting about but wanted to get your opinions
I asked for this girl's number saturday night and she said she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number. she said first she wants to chat on instagram for a while then she will give me her number. I said I don't know how to use instagram. she said ok give me your number I will text you. usually girls that say this are lying. but I gave her my number. sunday afternoon I got a text from her "hey it's me, how is your day going" etc
every time I ask her to come out she changes the subject and asks me questions about my life, wants to know more about me.
my last text went unanswered.

I dont know what her problem is, if she is not interested why text in the first place? time to move on?
Hell yeah move on! Unless you want to stay her orbiter.

She doesn't feel comfortable giving her number to guys that aren't Chad. If Lebron James asked for her number, do you honestly think she'll want to talk with him on IG first before giving her number?

And her wanting your number first is a red flag. I'm surprised she actually texted you.

When she deflected you going out with her, that would've been the time I deleted her. You want sex, she wants orbiters and fans. She's a narcissistic b**ch who will give you a headache.

Drop her. Tyrone dropped a gallon of cüm in her bootyhole anyway.

Case closed. Leave my courtroom and go treat yourself to some good eats.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She doesn't feel comfortable giving her number to guys that aren't Chad.
Funny how "stranger danger" and the fear of getting buchered by a serial killer goes out the window when Chad is the one asking.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A woman will almost always reject you if you tell them that you want to have sex with her.

You need to understand the Game here. Women have got to act like they aren’t Easy. This maintains their value. Women know that her value is attached to her notches. So wtf do you think she’s thinking when you say “wanna have sex? It’s a Yes or No”

Women are low-T so they don’t have the horniness men have.
I have to respectfully disagree with these. I believe it's how you tell a Woman you want to have sex with her. It has to be done in a smooth and seductive way. I know because I have done it many many times with success.

I agree that Women do not want to seem like an "easy slut" or some chick that gives it up to anyone but the way sex is presented to them will make the difference in how she responds to it.

Yes Women have less testosterone however I truly believe Women are way more horny, more kinky and outright nasty in their deep sexual lustful desires than Men. They just have a masterful way of covering up that fact.

If OP keeps on with indirectness, she will keep him in a merry-go-round indefinitely where he will waste his time with a Woman who deep down has no desire to have sex with him. If he came across and told her "Listen, I enjoy talking to you and whatnot but I have to tell you, I find you very sexy and I think we should hook up this weekend or the next. My place or yours" or something to that effect....

I have asked Women out to meet up for a drink and they'd respond with "...I'm not sure, what are you planning after the drink?".... I responded with "To be honest, I think you're incredibly sexy and after drinks, I want to bend you over and make you cvm hard"..... You would THINK that I would have gotten ignored or received a harsh response but actually the opposite happened and I ended up banging them.

OP doesnt have to be as blunt as that but he should make it clear that he has a desire to have sex with her. The sooner the better so he doesnt waste his time.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure. That’s how most guys get laid. They ask women for sex.

But that’s not Game. It’s actually pretty boring. If there’s one thing a woman knows about you it’s this - she knows you want to have sex with her. It ain’t that interesting. She expects it.

Fundamentally, if a woman knows you want to have sex with her you lose enormous leverage. You’re just another guy who wants to bang her. Even if you’re Leonardo DiCaprio. Asking for sex turns women off no matter who you are. It’s making her the prize.

Game is when a girl wants to have sex with you. Game is not asking or telling a woman that you want to have sex with her. That, unfortunately, is simping. But it’s ok. Women expect you to simp and they’ll still throw you a bone occasionally.

The way for a man to get laid is to “display.” Women indicate interest. Men display, women choose.

Your job is to move the interaction somewhere private where sex can happen - you can be direct about this. You can be direct about everything other than letting her know that sex will happen. There has to be an element of mystery or uncertainty otherwise it’s just too sex-focused, without fantasy or build-up.

If she thinks you’re a guy who just wants to “get-off” then she’ll see you as a wank monkey. She won’t respect you as a powerful man in control.

Women need a fantasy attached to the sex. Women are low T and are not nearly as into straight sexual intercourse like men are. That’s why all female erotic literature is story-based and the build up to sex is everything.
I agree . There recently was a thread about a famous sport guy in a plane that got arrested for sexual assault. And the Elon Musk case where he settled. Both happened in a plain if I recall correctly. That's why even they get rejected, they are too upfront and take away the the fantasy.

I think @In2theGame dealt with masculine women with a very high interest level to get results like that. Or obviousl slvts . I do believe him tho . Both interesting takes.

But truth be told the James Bond type of dude never talks about sex but still gets all the women.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to leave it alone because you guys feel what works for you, works for you. I've met thousands of Women and I have experienced what works well for me and that is direct (and being smooth about it). As far as me banging only slutty or low quality Women, I'm not sure what that means? Do you mean Women working at Starbucks that has nothing going for her? or some tattooed up chick that smokes pot all day? because I have banged Women who were in very high professions such as Doctors, high positions at financial institutions, Women who have modeled, Women who were on television (NBC) and of course the hot college types of chicks... My main chick right now earns over $200K.

It's just what has worked for me. One of the most sexiest Women I was fvcking, I met her out one night and told her straight away that I thought she had an amazing ass. Long story short, I had her driving 2 hours multiple times to come fvck me. (I even temporarily uploaded a bra and panties pic she sent me). The posters that saw the pic agreed she was smoking hot.

As for the girl that asked me "What are we doing after drinks", it ultimately turned out she had a boyfriend so it could of been mischievous planning on her part.

Overall, I'm not going to argue because I know everyone has their own beliefs and views. I can only go by my own experiences and what Women themselves have told me.

Not looking to Hi-Jack the OP's thread. We can maybe debate Direct vs Indirect in it's own thread however its a never ending debate because again, everyone has their own beliefs and experiences.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We can maybe debate Direct vs Indirect in it's own thread however its a never ending debate because again, everyone has their own beliefs and experiences.
You should start that thread. I'd like to see what all the successful guys think about each method.

BDDazza

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys
I believe at this point this is a lost cause and not even worth posting about but wanted to get your opinions
I asked for this girl's number saturday night and she said she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number. she said first she wants to chat on instagram for a while then she will give me her number. I said I don't know how to use instagram. she said ok give me your number I will text you. usually girls that say this are lying. but I gave her my number. sunday afternoon I got a text from her "hey it's me, how is your day going" etc
every time I ask her to come out she changes the subject and asks me questions about my life, wants to know more about me.
my last text went unanswered.

I dont know what her problem is, if she is not interested why text in the first place? time to move on?
This girl is not interested, she had low interest when she met you hence why she tried to avoid giving you her phone number and only gave it to you reluctantly and hence why she wanted to add you to Instagram instead.

She is probably messaging you out of obligation, or is forcing herself to make an effort - In my experience interested women accept the invitation and plan the date with you. Saying that she did initiate the texting so perhaps its worth playing along until she runs out of steam and ghosts you or until she gives in and meets you.

Give her 5-10 days, if the tone of the conversation doesn't move towards meeting then forget her.