Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls wants to be texting buddies?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys
I believe at this point this is a lost cause and not even worth posting about but wanted to get your opinions
I asked for this girl's number saturday night and she said she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number. she said first she wants to chat on instagram for a while then she will give me her number. I said I don't know how to use instagram. she said ok give me your number I will text you. usually girls that say this are lying. but I gave her my number. sunday afternoon I got a text from her "hey it's me, how is your day going" etc
every time I ask her to come out she changes the subject and asks me questions about my life, wants to know more about me.
my last text went unanswered.

I dont know what her problem is, if she is not interested why text in the first place? time to move on?

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do we really need to answer that?
I am just trying to understand her point of view. what is it that she doesn't feel comfortable with? what was she trying to accomplish by texting me in the first place?

The thirst is real.

It’s also an education issue. Men are taught to pursue, even though pursuit rarely works. BluePill Men constantly scratch their heads and wonder why it’s the girls they don’t like, that like them. Duh
what the hell are you talking about? so don't pursue? when you go to a party you just stand there waiting for women to pursue you? good luck with that.

Fruitbat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stay away from this woman.

she may well have a BF and is in it for validation. No good will come of it

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
OP: Nope, you are not her emotional tampon, women get to have comfort from men when she provides them value. In this forum value = sexual access.

Do not cast pearls before swine.

Last edited:

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys
I believe at this point this is a lost cause and not even worth posting about but wanted to get your opinions
I asked for this girl's number saturday night and she said she doesn't feel comfortable giving her number. she said first she wants to chat on instagram for a while then she will give me her number. I said I don't know how to use instagram. she said ok give me your number I will text you. usually girls that say this are lying. but I gave her my number. sunday afternoon I got a text from her "hey it's me, how is your day going" etc
every time I ask her to come out she changes the subject and asks me questions about my life, wants to know more about me.

I dont know what her problem is, if she is not interested why text in the first place? time to move on?
Women like to collect orbiters to boost their egos.
They love to get messages from guys that desperately want to bang them because it makes them feel good.
However, they don't want to actually meet these guys because they might make a move.
So they keep them at a distance by making endless excuses and only ever talking over text.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Delete all electronic traces of her existence. Comply or bye. Her behavior is complete horse shiit.

Her problem is low interest level.

"Comply or bye" is the attitude that governs all else. If she complies, she has interest. If not, bye.

thelambofdeth

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude to you have to ask? This isn't an ambiguous case, she's clearly not interested.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP - generalizations usually get us in trouble. However, I feel safe in telling you that if a chick tells you she just "wants to chat on instagram" you can consider this a polite way of saying "not interested - but I will take some free attention from you anyway to stroke my ego."

I know some of the guys on here think pursuit through Instagram is OK - I am not one of those people. If a chick references me adding her on Instagram in any way, it is insta-next for me.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From a Alan Roger Currie Article:

"Women who operate as Manipulative Timewasters are those women who will initially, temporarily, or even indefinitely seek to give a man the misleading impression that she is a genuine Reciprocator. However, deep-down that woman is nothing more than a Rejecter displaying the disingenuous façade of an enthusiastic Reciprocator.

Women who are Manipulative Timewaster types love to socially interact with men in order to be flattered, entertained, and “wined and dined.” They will maintain a number of platonic male friends who will empathetically listen to their problems, disappointments, and frustrations.

Unlike a woman who is a genuine Rejecter, these women will never be forthright with men about their lack of sexual interest in them, since this would ruin their “game.” They want men to always believe in the possibility of sex so that they can continue to mine the time and attention of their “friends.”

The best way to deal with these types of Women is to put them on the spot hard. You let them know you want to engaged in sex with them, Are they down... Yes or No. Don't leave room for in-between vague answers.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, change the subject to sex talk to get rid of her. At least you can "win" the interaction. Not much of a consolation, but better than nothing.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women will always waste your time if you’re a man with no boundaries and no awareness.

A woman will almost always reject you if you tell them that you want to have sex with her.

You need to understand the Game here. Women have got to act like they aren’t Easy. This maintains their value. Women know that her value is attached to her notches. So wtf do you think she’s thinking when you say “wanna have sex? It’s a Yes or No”

She’ll be thinking “he doesn’t understand women. He doesn’t get it. He doesn’t understand what women fear more than anything else - having sex with losers.”

Women are low-T so they don’t have the horniness men have. They are far more patient. She’ll even reject you for an imaginary man she’ll meet in the future one day. She doesn’t “need” to have sex all the time, like men. So she has a huge advantage here with her ability to control her (lack of) desire for you.

The way to have sex with women in a 2022 smp is almost entirely a combination of indirect seduction and non-verbal communication. And if you don’t know what that kind of communication looks like, you’ll fall prey to having your time wasted by women forever.

The biggest rule is this - once a woman knows that you like her, especially pre-sex, you’re finished. It’s best if she continues to be unsure of your feelings for her post-sex too if you intend to continue the relationship.
You put them on the spot hard with time-tested nd well-executed escalation lines and moves that have been proven to weed out the contenders from pretenders. Not a "yes or no".

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smart verbal escalation works great. I was responding to the other guy who was suggesting Yes/No.

But I’d emphasise this - the verbal escalation should be sexual, but not direct. Women aren’t stupid. And they love you way more if you can be indirect and set up some dots for them to connect. It’s a little play. You’re just playing with her, and she loves it. She loves a man that can raise his eyebrow in such a way that communicates “time to come home with me” without the guy ever even needing to say it.
I agree on what you're emphasizing. It works well on women who are genuinely interested, and also women who aren't but pretend to be (by showing them you see what they're doing at that you won't tolerate their bs).

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree on what you're emphasizing. It works well on women who are genuinely interested, and also women who aren't but pretend to be (by showing them you see what they're doing at that you won't tolerate their bs).
So what would your actions be if you were OP?

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys

I know you are looking for an analysis of her mindset, but trust me you are wasting your time. No point in trying to understand what she may or may not be thinking.

First off because we would all be guessing. Second, because making that effort and knowing will not help you as it is not a reflection of who you are or what you are doing but of her mindset.

Lastly, we have to stop spending our resources (time, money, etc, etc) in people that are not committed or invested in us the same way we are. Trust me, man, if she was interested/serious she would have no issue giving out her number. It's just a phone number, not her SSN.

To put it simply she is unsure about you and has medium to low interest in you. Focus on women that show more interest in you AND put some leg into it.

Modern Man Advice

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what would your actions be if you were OP?
Because the OP has shown his hand by asking her out multiple times, just segue into sex talk out of the blue so as to abruptly cut off the narcissistic supply. This way the dismissal is conducted by the OP on his terms. Not much of a "win", but better than nothing.

The cost of negative interactions does build up over time, you want to be stoic but you also want to avoid the lingering bad taste in your mouth. Control your emotions, but also control the interaction. It's better to troll than be trolled.

Last edited:

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because the OP has shown his hand by asking her out multiple times, just segue into sex talk out of the blue so as to abruptly cut off the narcissistic supply.
Can you give a conversation example of this.. It's these little details and examples that are most helpful, but people only like to give the most basic and vague answers on this site... (not calling you out personally or anything)

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You’d need a live demo because it’s almost impossible to appreciate this process in the written form.

Example. I was at a bar and cold approached and chatted to a girl. I thought it was a normal, boring conversation. My friend was watching on. After the conversation ended, my friend said to me “bro, that was the best bit of Game I’ve ever seen.”

I was confused. I didn’t do much. I thought it was an average conversation. But according to him, her body language under the table (that I couldn’t see), combined with her facial expressions and eye movements, heavily gave her away.

He wasn’t wrong. She had eyes on me the rest of the evening.

Regarding your question asking for examples - Here’s something for you to wrap you head around.
I know you want a simple script, but it’s not a simple script. If it was a simple script and you could provide simple examples then we’d all be hacking 100 women per day.

It’s actually a mindset. Not a script. I know you don’t want to read that.

You could literally say anything to her, with this mindset, because it’s a vibe. If you don’t believe in vibes and energy then I can’t help you. But I assure you it’s real and women are tuned into it like a secret radio station.
While I agree with your sentiments, I still think it's useful to prevent overcalibration... The recent thread on negging is a good example of this. Guys turn the concept of light heated flirting into insulting because no one gives examples to showcase the general idea.