Girls under the age of 26

shinko

Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson said:
This is the most ass-backwards thing I've seen in a LONG time. If they don't try to settle with you and tie you into something the issue has to be YOU dude.
It's not "backwards" at all genius. Im stating purely that some girls wanna have fun and if a dude makes the mistake of trying to get serious with that kinda girl with that kind of mindset, he'll get burned. simple. if a girl wants her freedom dont matter how much "game" you have, trying to tie her down to something more than fun will end in drama. Period.

bigjohnson

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shinko said:
It's not "backwards" at all genius. Im stating purely that some girls .
He said girls (not some girls) who are "at the age of less than 26 and ... attractive is not yet ready to settle" and you agreed he was "spot on".

So is it all or some? Some I'd agree with, so make up your fucking mind and then get back to me.

shinko said:
I recon your observations are spot on dannyegg.

dannyegg4575 said:
First off, a girl at the age of less than 26 and she’s attractive, is not yet ready to settle.

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
bigjohnson,

how many do you know who are willing to settle at home and not go out? how many do you know who are willing to settle for one?
With the divorce rate of 67%, how many of the 33% do you think fall into this category?

how many do you know who haven't cheated on their husband at that young age? how many do you know who have actually seen the world and think that marriage is the right thing at that age?

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what's the point of this thread? are you trying to set an absolute rule in stone that you should not LTR a girl under 26?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My point is simple... as Suntzu said, "know thy enemy". in dating and relationships, there are no rules...

Many of us guys have false beliefs that a girl at a young age are ready to settle. They're not. By your constantly telling her how much you love her or needing her, you suffocate her. In her mind, she's thinking, "OMG, he's really into me... does that mean that I can't go out and have fun anymore?"

ready123

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
where'd you get the idea that guys want LTR's more than women?

dannyegg4575

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
reason we're AFC is because we have this image of LTR. that's why it's so difficult to get them... We have this visual image of our "future queen".
If we don't care about LTR with women, we wouldn't have any problem and wouldn't be AFC.

All that this post is about is really to get guys who are investing in the relationship at such an early age to protect their own heart.