Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls that smoke weed

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many girls smoke weed? None of my friends smoke weed, I guess as I got older, my own battles with weed (at one time holding 2lbs (32oz) of top shelf at a time in my property, I've stayed away from it. I'm too addictive personality-wise to be around drugs.

However, so many girls I'm running into smoke weed. I don't like it, fair enough women lack ambition as it is, but weed just kills any ambition a human ill have. There will be some reading this thinking "but I smoke weed and maintain a functioning life" bro you're just surviving, you're not hitting your true potential smoking weed.

I still plan to smash these degenerates, but has life become so difficult in the west mentally, with social media, and societal and economic pressures, that people are just clinging to drugs to numb the pain and struggles of life? These pains and struggles need to be met sober and aggressively to overcome. Not hidden and pushed to the back of a cloud of smoke.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's not that life has become so difficult, it's that people's coping skills have become so inept. Life has never been easier for humans.
The typical 20 something can barely interact with something other than their phone.

kavi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think weed is a good antidote to the modern world, which is too fast and harsh, and weed slows you down and makes you care less about things in the system. I think weed is good tbh and much better than alcohol. That weed is becoming more and more common amongst younger people and those people are moving away from alcohol towards weed (less excitement and energy and more reflection) is part of a big trend in modern culture.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feels judgemental to me. Different folks find different ways to cope. Some of the most successful people I know blaze.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Smoking weed to "cope" is not exactly a healthy coping mechanism. Neither is hiring hookers on a regular basis because you can't get laid otherwise.

"Make it easier, do less, things are too harsh, too fast, not fair, the system is against me." Nah, wish you were better, figure out how to make things happen. <----Typical snowflake mentality. lol

Last edited:

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why do so many girls smoke weed? None of my friends smoke weed, I guess as I got older, my own battles with weed (at one time holding 2lbs (32oz) of top shelf at a time in my property, I've stayed away from it. I'm too addictive personality-wise to be around drugs.

However, so many girls I'm running into smoke weed. I don't like it, fair enough women lack ambition as it is, but weed just kills any ambition a human ill have. There will be some reading this thinking "but I smoke weed and maintain a functioning life" bro you're just surviving, you're not hitting your true potential smoking weed.

I still plan to smash these degenerates, but has life become so difficult in the west mentally, with social media, and societal and economic pressures, that people are just clinging to drugs to numb the pain and struggles of life? These pains and struggles need to be met sober and aggressively to overcome. Not hidden and pushed to the back of a cloud of smoke.
Lot's of young women smoke weed for the same reason they all use social media, drink a lot, etc - because they are hedonistic nihilists in raw form, with no control over their lives, even though they don't know it.

And not to start an argument on pot, but I don't think smoking pot automatically means you're limiting your potential. Joe Rogan smokes a ****ton, and his life radically improved once he started smoking it. Carl Sagan was an advocate too, read his essay on how it improved his creativity. Certain types of people respond differently to it, and for many people it makes you hyper aware of your life and highly introspective and creative. For women, and most men, it's simply cope/escape because they already have pointless lives.

Used infrequently or in very small amounts, it provides real benefits I think that outweight the cost - though I understand that addictive personalities may not have that luxury.

corsica

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to smoke a lot 20 years ago. Smoking before surfing, lunch, dinner, activities like going to the mall and even sex. It made everything more enjoyable but I think you don't develop to your full potential since it makes you more lazy.

I know plenty of people who smoke weed and have productive lives but those are exceptions.

As for girls who smoke weed; they don't have to be concerned about performance like men. You can use weed as an excuse to go to a more private place. Be it your house or your car parked somewhere. And from there escalate.

And with friends, it's a social drug. You smoke and chill while you chat.

Do I smoke weed today? No.
Do I regret smoking weed? I don't know. Wish I had smoked less though.

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed the last 5-10 years that more women smoke weed and there is no type

Educated
Boss Chicks
Plain Janes
Divorcee's
Smoke shows

etc

What worries me even more than weed is the women that are doing coke the last 5 years coke has exploded in my city

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think weed is that bad, as long as it's in moderation. It's no more worst for you than tobacco, alcohol, prescription drugs, eating garbage.... other thing I don't do.

I don't smoke weed or use edibles because it's bad for your heath (just like getting drunk) and makes you do stupid sh1t. The OP is right, it's amazing how many women do this. It doesn't bother me at all, but I won't let them do it around me because I have the smell of that cr@p.

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been around the scene since time of immemorial.
(grand daddy purps, og kush, purple/silver/orange haze, chocolate thai, ak47, pineapple express, catpiss, sour diesel, trainwreck, LA confidential, hydro blueberry, bubblegum, northern lights, afghani kush, white rhino, white widow) if you know you know. The exotic strains frm the 2000s. Not the chemicals you got today.
I had glass jars in my room slanging out of my lexus when I was 18.
Had my connect in Humbolt county
Back in that climate era of hard weed discrimination and strict laws you had be very careful in not having run ins with the law if you were slanging. Even the scale would jam you up.
My life was always on my rearview mirror. It was like the same charge as having coke on you. Damn the good ol' days.

Back to subject, im going against the grain here the girls who always toked around me were the woke ones. They knew how to carry a conversation with precision. Cool azz chicks.
These females were sharp as a surgeon's scapel. I have never met a female smoker who wasn't about her sh1t. Emotionally crippled with some loose screws maybe, but they were around the clock hustlers always on their paper chase. They already had their car when no other girl's their age were driving.
I can't really say nothing negative about these types that I encountered in my past.

Now a days it's a different era. The few girls I know work in government jobs or top brass positions for whatever company are hesitant to toke because they get random drvg screens.
The other night I did get one to take a hit with me and this one is a manager for an amazon warehouse in my part of the city.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
It's culture. and its directly influenced by hip hop more than any other culture.. as pretty much every rapper smokes weed and drinks lean these days. You don't even have that much influence in rock anymore..

When I first started smoking and selling weed, it felt like only 5% of people smoked, nowadays it feels like 40% of people smoke weed.. and where I live its been completely legalized since the past few years.. It's no longer as cool and alluring as it used to be... Back in the day, you just had to tell girls you had weed or if they knew you had weed, you were suddenly the fuccin man.. Now its like oh cool he has weed..

Ever snice I quit smoking weed, which was a really difficult task (who says its not addicting).. I realzied/felt like girls who smoke weed are a red flag.. Usually because they get around alot and all it takes for them to hang with another guy/multiple guys is a guy who knows they smoke asking them "hey u wanna smoke, its on me"..

@Giovanni SouthSide Homie you just mentioned some of my fav strains ever lol.. you just left out Master Kush, Hindu Kush but the rest are certified lol. I stopped smoking right around the time that Girl Scout Cookies got popular

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a guy that grew his own weed and lured sugar babies with the promise of all the free weed they could smoke. Pulled that trick many times. Women will do anything for free dope. And they all know a guy or two.

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I enjoy weed on occasion and it is legal where I live. I don't have an addictive personality, but at a low point I was using weed to numb myself from a lot of things and it was unhealthy. I smoke now on a rare occasion and generally do it when I am trying to process something or get 'creative'.

On dating apps I find so many young women (18-28) making their bio about weed and "outsmoking" people and things of that vein. For some reason girls have taken on this "weed is my personality" mentality. I do not get it. I think like many young people in general are trying to be counter culture and are 'hip' because they do drugs and bum around. Ironic since weed is common place and most people have a period of their life when they get into it. I'm assuming part of it is weed is now mainstream culture and no longer taboo in America. That and some people just assume if you have weed you are 'chill' and some girls will put out just because you have some grass, whack... Amazed at how many girls will do dumb shid for some weed.

I personally don't draw issue with it when used in moderation, but have seen so many friends become full blown stoners and not make anything of themselves as they self medicate their struggles away. I enjoy it, but do not disclose my use of it and do not make it a portion of my personality. If you advertise your affinity at face value for weed, alcohol or any other drug, I likely will not take this person seriously.

Ever since I quit smoking weed, which was a really difficult task (who says its not addicting).. I realized/felt like girls who smoke weed are a red flag.. Usually because they get around alot and all it takes for them to hang with another guy/multiple guys is a guy who knows they smoke asking them "hey u wanna smoke, its on me"..
100%. I had a girl hit me up in dm's years back after not talking for a very long time. She asked me if I was down to smoke and wanted to meet up. I was busy and declined, but later realized she wanted to hookup and had for years. I was a dumb 19 year old

Giovanni SouthSide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's culture. and its directly influenced by hip hop more than any other culture.. as pretty much every rapper smokes weed and drinks lean these days. You don't even have that much influence in rock anymore..

When I first started smoking and selling weed, it felt like only 5% of people smoked, nowadays it feels like 40% of people smoke weed.. and where I live its been completely legalized since the past few years.. It's no longer as cool and alluring as it used to be... Back in the day, you just had to tell girls you had weed or if they knew you had weed, you were suddenly the fuccin man.. Now its like oh cool he has weed..

Ever snice I quit smoking weed, which was a really difficult task (who says its not addicting).. I realzied/felt like girls who smoke weed are a red flag.. Usually because they get around alot and all it takes for them to hang with another guy/multiple guys is a guy who knows they smoke asking them "hey u wanna smoke, its on me"..

@Giovanni SouthSide Homie you just mentioned some of my fav strains ever lol.. you just left out Master Kush, Hindu Kush but the rest are certified lol. I stopped smoking right around the time that Girl Scout Cookies got popular
im from the west coast and those strains were top shelf exclusive like you said certified.
Yup back then if you had them zips and o's of that chronic then you had influence in your respected circle. Girls knew you were with the business and they would be receptive to chill.
You still needed game regardless.
The weed game was a very knit tight market circa 2000s. It was almost like a secret and mysterious social society and the connect/plug imposed the status. kinda like an allure of shotcaller vibe.
I got stories for days when droppin by at kickbacks with eighths in my bag when everybody else was dry.

Like you personally I wouldn't LTR a female toker especially if they started young. They do tend to have been more around the block with alot of dude socialization/approximation and what not. Then again they can be very down to earth and more flowing.

RazorRambo24

Banned
Reaction score
im from the west coast and those strains were top shelf exclusive like you said certified.
Yup back then if you had them zips and o's of that chronic then you had influence in your respected circle. Girls knew you were with the business and they would be receptive to chill.
You still needed game regardless.
The weed game was a very knit tight market circa 2000s. It was almost like a secret and mysterious social society and the connect/plug imposed the status. kinda like an allure of shotcaller vibe.
I got stories for days when droppin by at kickbacks with eighths in my bag when everybody else was dry.

Like you personally I wouldn't LTR a female toker especially if they started young. They do tend to have been more around the block with alot of dude socialization/approximation and what not. Then again they can be very down to earth and more flowing.
Sh.t I can talk for days about my time sellin weed n other sht.. Mostly weed though. Chicago it was always mad easy to sell bud.. I'd get rid of a quarter oz in a day easily. Eventually had to start buying QP's for the week.. and tell people I dont sell dubs anymore, jus str8 eighths and up.. lol thats where real hustle started lol.. But I did always cherish the days, walkin around, hella small sawbucks (aka dimebags) in my shoes, stuffed around my ankles, some in my trousers.. just incase 12 tried to stop me.. hitting up North Ave in Chicago, walking down Fullerton Ave serving, hitting up lakeshore, passsin by diff highschools and college campuses and other prime areas on the north and northwest side where hella people smoke weed. Had a homie drive me around serving too, id sit in the back seat n sht behind tinted windows , blazin up some fat thoinks for the courtesy, and throw him a bag or two. Mostly we'd roll as a whole crew tho.. Would be me and 4-5 my guys.. we'd hit up some spots, find some chicks to chill wit, id be makin plays while everyones gettin blazed .. was knockin diff girls down almost every day of the week lol.. cept for the times i had a shorty

LA/Cali musta been a diff vibe tho for real since everything was legal out there forever.. and you had like people really turning it into almost like branded companies that sold weed..

in Chicago now its like that too, at some point everyone started creating labels and getting nice packaging and sht to put their weed into

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Generally, its to manage anxiety.
This is an important point imo. Women who have more ways to manage anxiety are less likely to be dtf, simply because they don't need the D quite as much.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's not that life has become so difficult, it's that people's coping skills have become so inept. Life has never been easier for humans.
The typical 20 something can barely interact with something other than their phone.
Pretty much this. I don't need drugs to cope...I love my life but that's because I made good decisions for myself.

So at the end of the day, it's not their coping mechanisms that need work, it's their decision making that needs work. Too many people make poor personal choices in their life, don't realize the full ramifications of their choices then end up "trapped" or feel trapped in them.

Choices have consequences. Good choices have positive consequences. Bad choices have negative consequences. If you make enough bad choices without any good ones you'll have a lot of negative consequences to deal with.

Then they use drugs to cope because they don't know how to get out of them.

The easiest way to get out of a bad decision is to not make one in the first place.

Last edited: