Girls telling you that you have coldness in the stare...

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
an argentinian girl i've met told me that she sees coldness in my eyes and that i look very mean and dominant... maybe its because i dont smile?

for those of you who speak spanish

Laura Angelica
En tu mirada se siente ... no sé , frialdad?asta pareces un poco malo para ser sincera al ver las fotos , feo no eres tampoco te dire que eres muuuyyyyyyyy guapo xDDD, pero manejas una cara de persona... dominante?

what do you guys think of this?

she's cute, a 6.5/7 maybe. why did she say this?is it a **** test or just got rejected?

Piers Nivens

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry, cant help you, but yeah I have been told the same. Girls tell me I have too strong eye contact very cold and dominant looking and sometimes when talking I look in their eyes they look away so much

is this good or bad

B

BeDJ

MidnightCity said:
shes into you.

its just her imagination running wild. shes HOPING you are a dominant alpha with a bit of a mean streak. when you do get to nail her, make sure you man handle her. thats what this chick is looking for
Jesus Christ.....

EbbsAndFlows

Don Juan
Reaction score
A girl I know is always trying to hook me up with her friends. She has one in particular, who is just absurdly good-looking and went to an ivy league school, but is very family-orientated and goes out once a month and usually just has a drink or two before driving home. Obviously, I'm highly interested.

She told the girl I know that I had "deep eyes" and "peered into her soul". Haha. Nothing's come of it, but it was a weird compliment - a compliment nonetheless.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
MidnightCity said:
shes into you.

its just her imagination running wild. shes HOPING you are a dominant alpha with a bit of a mean streak. when you do get to nail her, make sure you man handle her. thats what this chick is looking for
Hold my popcorn IM GONNA CHOKE ON THE KERNALS FROM LAUGHING TO HARD AHAHAHA

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some chick told me I have she love my eyes because they are so dark and she could apparently see everything in them