girls sosuave

anile8

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was wondering we go on sites like sosuave, so do chicks go on websites and chat on forums about guys? im guessing so but does anyone have the address of one of these sites

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Youre not gonna get any inside tips by going to one. Focus on yourself instead of other stupid sh*t.

anile8

Don Juan
Reaction score
im not after tips, im just interested
EDIT: any URLs?

Last edited:

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by anile8
i was wondering we go on sites like sosuave, so do chicks go on websites and chat on forums about guys? im guessing so but does anyone have the address of one of these sites
NO....never.

:crackup:

Yeah they do. A website address....no, I don't keep up with that.

wavejams007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, girlswirl.com I think. I checked that place out once, and all and all, they don't like DJs, althoguh some of them come here.

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well unless your suddenly going to turn gay on us learning how to act like a girl, I'd say girlswirl. best in myopinon is seduction 101, pretty deep descussions, usefulk for both guys and girls, but it swings away from general seduction.

doctor

Don Juan
Reaction score
ROFLs girls must love what they read on this site. It must read like 'COPYRIGHT JACKASSES TM' I can see the irate feminists posts now ;) !

DJ4Real

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctor
ROFLs girls must love what they read on this site. It must read like 'COPYRIGHT JACKASSES TM' I can see the irate feminists posts now ;) !
How does the irate feminist post read?

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by doctor
Say what nigga? "copyright jackasses TM" they supposed to come on this site and saying that nothing we say is new in any way at all? We put nothing unique into what we say, should I agree with you on this, or are you just laughing about nothing?