"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Girls seem to ignore me!!!

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
202
Reaction score
13
i don't know if it's my appearance or my personality but it seems i'm Mr. Invisible for girls. i never lost hope and know that i found this webpage i have some weapons i can use to my help. i read here about a webpage http://www.hotornot i was thinking of putting a pic there to see what girls and people in general think of me as a man. i'm not hot i think but i'm not a monster, but getting my pic checked by gays or people just wanting to make fun sucks so i forgot that webpage. i could put it here so you guys could give an honest and neutral opinion on it. well i don't need other's approval, i'am what i am but if i can change something and is for better so let it be. of course i'm assuming this board and this is my first post but i've been here reading lots of stuff is for males who like woman, so i guess any gay comments are out of question so that's great

http://gmail.google.com/gmail?view=att&disp=attd&attid=0.1&th=101503f97b6851e1

and

http://gmail.google.com/gmail?view=att&disp=inline&attid=0.1&th=101503ac1ddd7f4e

i'm the guy in black.

edit: i'm not doing this to get my ego boosted or the contrary, i just wanna some opinions.maybe the problem is not physical but in my attitude, i seriously don't know...
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
well i don't need other's approval,

If this were true, you wouldn't have contemplated putting your pic on hotornot. And to make matters worse, you didn't follow through because you're 'weak', you couldn't of handled the criticism. True Alpha's, DJ's, don't care what others think of them. They walk around like they're the shiot because they 'are'. I know this may seem a little mean, but once in a while we all need a little 'tough love' to kick our butts into gear.

maybe the problem is not physical but in my attitude

gee, ya think?
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
Why? What are you afraid of? Are you not secure with your manhood?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

ImprovingJuan

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2005
Messages
202
Reaction score
13
of course i am secure, i may have some insecurity problems but my manhood is not one of them that's for sure.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Approach! Start up the convos, don't wait for them to take control.

I had the same problem as you, and not only with girls, just people in general. What made it go away is me realizing how desperate I was for others' attention. You dont wanna be the needy kid desperate to fit in. Be cool and relaxed, and you will get noticed.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
my manhood is not one of them that's for sure

so gay comments shouldn't bother you then...
 

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 25, 2003
Messages
1,925
Reaction score
1
Location
Fort Worth, Texas
Originally posted by biker_gixxer
my manhood is not one of them that's for sure

so gay comments shouldn't bother you then...
Actually, from a logistical perspective receiving compliments from gay men are goods things taking that a lot of them are very picky, even pickier than most women. I think you should still stop them if one tried getting a little too close, though.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Craig Reeves

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 18, 2003
Messages
519
Reaction score
28
Age
42
Location
Texas, USA
Hm. Well maybe you ought to make yourself visible to these girls. Just go up there and talk to them - if you approach girls, girls will eventually approach you.
 

Disconnect

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 3, 2004
Messages
524
Reaction score
0
Age
38
I have a gay friend (shocking music here). And I am not a single bit afraid of him. When he said he would date me if I didnt have a gf, I just took it as a compliment (more shocking music!:eek: ). 6 months ago, I'd freak and cut all contact, but now I am comfortable with my sexuality, and don't care. Besides, rgeere hit the nail on the head. Gays are way more sensitive about fine details than the rest of the guys, and even some of the girls. That's why their sense of style and fashion is very good (please, if you like wearing pants so low that any moment they could become socks, combined with dirty urban hoodies, then don't argue with me about fashion or a sense of. thanx).

Besides, they won't steal your chicks :D
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Redneck
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top