"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

girls pulling girl away from you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Not cheating unless the girl has a baby from him. So techincally not cucked. That sex with that guy doesn't even count. Far as I know all my sex with girls doesn't count.

Also the baby has to survive and make it until its a least out of the womb to count.
I do like the personal responsibility that you put getting cucked on a man. If one lady cucks him, even his wife he can get another who doesn't.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Why are girls hanging out in gay bars ? Why would straight men want to hang out in them is the prime question here…
Sounds like a ridiculous situation to me having to dodge other men hitting on you while you’re busy finding tail to chase that’s not a tranny…
this was popular 15-20 years ago back in the bigger city I grew up in.

I never did get a straight(pun intended) answer from my friends why they liked it so much except that they said people are happier and friendlier in gay bars.
I never went.
I preferred dance clubs that had more skilled dancers. Plus, they said there was no pool tables. I like to break up the dancing by playing pool once or twice an hour.
By their descriptions, it almost sounded like childish dancing at the gay bar.

But,
gay and Lgbt etc. people know EVERYONE.


It is an amazing underground network of contacts that can be mined for business, education, sales etc.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
this was popular 15-20 years ago back in the bigger city I grew up in.

I never did get a straight(pun intended) answer from my friends why they liked it so much except that they said people are happier and friendlier in gay bars.
I never went.
I preferred dance clubs that had more skilled dancers. Plus, they said there was no pool tables. I like to break up the dancing by playing pool once or twice an hour.
By their descriptions, it almost sounded like childish dancing at the gay bar.

But,
gay and Lgbt etc. people know EVERYONE.


It is an amazing underground network of contacts that can be mined for business, education, sales etc.
Very good... They have alot of influence these days.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Very good... They have alot of influence these days.
in 2013, exfiance insisted I learn and accept that a whopping 50% of men in an all-male room I could be sitting in(like at work or in a spiritual meeting)are privately bisexual, bicurious or at least down for something on the downlow.
When one includes the various scenarios such as mmf and other scenarios where more than 1 man is participating in a private sex encounter......I finally believe him.

So the influence gets built.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
in 2013, exfiance insisted I learn and accept that a whopping 50% of men in an all-male room I could be sitting in(like at work or in a spiritual meeting)are privately bisexual, bicurious or at least down for something on the downlow.
When one includes the various scenarios such as mmf and other scenarios where more than 1 man is participating in a private sex encounter......I finally believe him.

So the influence gets built.
Never thought about all that. MMF is not always bi or gay, but most men wouldn't be comfortable in the setting. There are a bunch of bi and gay amongst us. DL brothers in some area's are close to 50%.
 

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
Never thought about all that. MMF is not always bi or gay, but most men wouldn't be comfortable in the setting. There are a bunch of bi and gay amongst us. DL brothers in some area's are close to 50%.
yes, I wouldn't know for sure but I started picking up on little comments and jokes that probably wouldn't be uttered by completely straight men.

Sexuality is fluid and on a vast spectrum. I learned alot more on that aven forum.
Most importantly, learned how to accept everyone even better than I was previously, because I felt like I had an explanation and a breakdown for different types of attraction.

All this stuff is interesting/fascinating if you remain openminded to learning and understanding and accepting.
 
Top