Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls pulling girl away from you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What does it mean when a girl pulls girls away from you? Does the friend just not like you?
The friends... Occasionally we have the right chemistry to unlock qualities in a woman. The friends get pissed! They are not happy for her. They go to monkey wrench the situations

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
The friends... Occasionally we have the right chemistry to unlock qualities in a woman. The friends get pissed! They are not happy for her. They go to monkey wrench the situations
What do you do in these situations? A different situation was with a guy who approached me and told me to go approach a girl he was sitting next to. he told me to act like a black guy because the girl was black. I went over talked to her for a bit. The guy came back and then it went a bit awkward and he told me to **** off. I just looked at him and the girl and then I said I think your mate has a problem with me. She said do you want me to get rid of him. this tension went on for about 3 or 4 mins and the conversation ended up him saying if you hurt her I will hunt you down and kill ya. He was her cousin i found out. I ended up taking her home.

Same as with the girls last night even in a gay bar. madeout twice with a girl and the friend pulled her away after we stopped making out. She re-approached me and the girl pulled her away again. another set of girls I was talking to her and the girl let us talked for about a 1 min. I let it stop and just looked around dancing and went to talk into her ear again and the other girl grabbed her and pulled her away.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you do in these situations? A different situation was with a guy who approached me and told me to go approach a girl he was sitting next to. he told me to act like a black guy because the girl was black. I went over talked to her for a bit. The guy came back and then it went a bit awkward and he told me to **** off. I just looked at him and the girl and then I said I think your mate has a problem with me. She said do you want me to get rid of him. this tension went on for about 3 or 4 mins and the conversation ended up him saying if you hurt her I will hunt you down and kill ya. He was her cousin i found out. I ended up taking her home.

Same as with the girls last night even in a gay bar. madeout twice with a girl and the friend pulled her away after we stopped making out. She re-approached me and the girl pulled her away again. another set of girls I was talking to her and the girl let us talked for about a 1 min. I let it stop and just looked around dancing and went to talk into her ear again and the other girl grabbed her and pulled her away.
Fvck em. Those same dudes would jump on a guy their friend was doing dirty.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? the guy will threaten to beat you up if you decide you don't want a relationship with the chick?
No. She could amber heard you ( abuse and violence) and her cronies act like your hitting her and jump on you.

Personally I would tell him off. "I treat her better than you treat you woman so you can't talk"

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
I wonder if that white guy banged her rawdog and she had a kid from his sperm. If she didn't happen to have a kid he got cucked big time just like every time a guy wears a condom or bangs a girl while shes on the pill or whatever. Condom companies are cucking guys every day same with abortion clinics, pill makers and the rest. I've personally been a victim of cucking and are a cuck and that's the same with every guy that has walked this earth.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder if that white guy banged her rawdog and she had a kid from his sperm. If she didn't happen to have a kid he got cucked big time just like every time a guy wears a condom or bangs a girl while shes on the pill or whatever. Condom companies are cucking guys every day same with abortion clinics, pill makers and the rest. I've personally been a victim of cucking and are a cuck and that's the same with every guy that has walked this earth.
Some guys have never been cucked until it happens. There will be this minority that marry young and never cheat. So no one gets cucked. That's less than 5%

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Some guys have never been cucked until it happens. There will be this minority that marry young and never cheat. So no one gets cucked. That's less than 5%
I like the word cuck to describe guys who fark girls and it doesn't lead to a outcome of a child.

But the real meaning yes I agree with you and some guys most probably have never been cucked. I have never been cucked since I have never had a girlfriend (relationship LTR whatver the heck you wanna call it). Never had children either so in my term of cucking I have been cucked since 12 years old lol.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the word cuck to describe guys who fark girls and it doesn't lead to a outcome of a child.

But the real meaning yes I agree with you and some guys most probably have never been cucked. I have never been cucked since I have never had a girlfriend (relationship LTR whatver the heck you wanna call it). Never had children either so in my term of cucking I have been cucked since 12 years old lol.
You can get cucked dating though. If the babe your dating denies you but allows another to penetrate her then your cucked.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
You can get cucked dating though. If the babe your dating denies you but allows another to penetrate her then your cucked.
Not cheating unless the girl has a baby from him. So techincally not cucked. That sex with that guy doesn't even count. Far as I know all my sex with girls doesn't count.

Also the baby has to survive and make it until its a least out of the womb to count.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not cheating unless the girl has a baby from him. So techincally not cucked. That sex with that guy doesn't even count. Far as I know all my sex with girls doesn't count.
Cucked in the manner that her psychology denies you for sex. It says "you sit here where I put you ". She might even tell you she's not having sex. But she lets this other guy hit it when he wants. Cuck energy is unhealthy. It weakens a man.

7onriverI f

Banned
Reaction score
Cucked in the manner that her psychology denies you for sex. It says "you sit here where I put you ". She might even tell you she's not having sex. But she lets this other guy hit it when he wants. Cuck energy is unhealthy. It weakens a man.
You actually have to sit down and think about it and understand it a bit better. When you understand that she doesn't give you sex but gives other guys sex you might figure out other girls will give you sex and won't give that guy sex.

So who really cares if one girl in one situation or even 50 situations deny you. When I step into a bar I'm probably cucked by close to 100% of the girls at points in the point of time (in that single moment). 30 seconds later in time things can change dramatically and I can have a girl wanting me to go into be bathroom with her to fuk her. Some of the other guys in the room are cucked due to this.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You actually have to sit down and think about it and understand it a bit better. When you understand that she doesn't give you sex but gives other guys sex you might figure out other girls will give you sex and won't give that guy sex.

So who really cares if one girl in one situation or even 50 situations deny you. When I step into a bar I'm probably cucked by close to 100% of the girls at points in the point of time (in that single moment). 30 seconds later in time things can change dramatically and I can have a girl wanting me to go into be bathroom with her to fuk her. Some of the other guys in the room are cucked due to this.
True. One can't cuck you if you get another

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every time a plate breaks, that is you getting cucked, the difference is the emotional attachment, that is where the cuck is born... We are not cucks cause no emotional attachments

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don’t get it. What are all these girls doing hanging out in gay bars? Are you sure most of them aren’t trannies? It must be a lot harder to tell these days.

Billtx49

Reaction score
I don’t get it. What are all these girls doing hanging out in gay bars? Are you sure most of them aren’t trannies? It must be a lot harder to tell these days.
Why are girls hanging out in gay bars ? Why would straight men want to hang out in them is the prime question here…
Sounds like a ridiculous situation to me having to dodge other men hitting on you while you’re busy finding tail to chase that’s not a tranny…

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score
This is what passes for white these days? Imagine a Nordic Guy in China.
He would be a God to them