Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

girls pulling girl away from you

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not cheating unless the girl has a baby from him. So techincally not cucked. That sex with that guy doesn't even count. Far as I know all my sex with girls doesn't count.

Also the baby has to survive and make it until its a least out of the womb to count.
I do like the personal responsibility that you put getting cucked on a man. If one lady cucks him, even his wife he can get another who doesn't.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Why are girls hanging out in gay bars ? Why would straight men want to hang out in them is the prime question here…
Sounds like a ridiculous situation to me having to dodge other men hitting on you while you’re busy finding tail to chase that’s not a tranny…
this was popular 15-20 years ago back in the bigger city I grew up in.

I never did get a straight(pun intended) answer from my friends why they liked it so much except that they said people are happier and friendlier in gay bars.
I never went.
I preferred dance clubs that had more skilled dancers. Plus, they said there was no pool tables. I like to break up the dancing by playing pool once or twice an hour.
By their descriptions, it almost sounded like childish dancing at the gay bar.

But,
gay and Lgbt etc. people know EVERYONE.

It is an amazing underground network of contacts that can be mined for business, education, sales etc.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this was popular 15-20 years ago back in the bigger city I grew up in.

I never did get a straight(pun intended) answer from my friends why they liked it so much except that they said people are happier and friendlier in gay bars.
I never went.
I preferred dance clubs that had more skilled dancers. Plus, they said there was no pool tables. I like to break up the dancing by playing pool once or twice an hour.
By their descriptions, it almost sounded like childish dancing at the gay bar.

But,
gay and Lgbt etc. people know EVERYONE.

It is an amazing underground network of contacts that can be mined for business, education, sales etc.
Very good... They have alot of influence these days.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Very good... They have alot of influence these days.
in 2013, exfiance insisted I learn and accept that a whopping 50% of men in an all-male room I could be sitting in(like at work or in a spiritual meeting)are privately bisexual, bicurious or at least down for something on the downlow.
When one includes the various scenarios such as mmf and other scenarios where more than 1 man is participating in a private sex encounter......I finally believe him.

So the influence gets built.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in 2013, exfiance insisted I learn and accept that a whopping 50% of men in an all-male room I could be sitting in(like at work or in a spiritual meeting)are privately bisexual, bicurious or at least down for something on the downlow.
When one includes the various scenarios such as mmf and other scenarios where more than 1 man is participating in a private sex encounter......I finally believe him.

So the influence gets built.
Never thought about all that. MMF is not always bi or gay, but most men wouldn't be comfortable in the setting. There are a bunch of bi and gay amongst us. DL brothers in some area's are close to 50%.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Never thought about all that. MMF is not always bi or gay, but most men wouldn't be comfortable in the setting. There are a bunch of bi and gay amongst us. DL brothers in some area's are close to 50%.
yes, I wouldn't know for sure but I started picking up on little comments and jokes that probably wouldn't be uttered by completely straight men.

Sexuality is fluid and on a vast spectrum. I learned alot more on that aven forum.
Most importantly, learned how to accept everyone even better than I was previously, because I felt like I had an explanation and a breakdown for different types of attraction.

All this stuff is interesting/fascinating if you remain openminded to learning and understanding and accepting.