Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Girls like older men confirmed

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't do that for $300 an hour. For $30 they can go kick rocks.
Its completely safe except for the part where you're in the air. I think it's an awesome job personally and one that your skillset grants you immunity from job loss. Only a select group of individuals can do it and it opens up six figure earning potential in oil field/platform work. People love Spiderman, why not try it for real?

there have been only 6 deaths involving an IRATA member company since IRATA's inception in 1989. Let's put this into perspective. Acording to IRATA International 13,223 registered IRATA technicians were in employment in 2015 world-wide. Combined they accumulated 22,993,343 working and training hours.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only a select group of individuals can do it
Too true. I didn't even work buildings that high (the highest tower is 105meters), but we had one new guy who was pale and sweating when he went over the edge of the 61m hight tower roof and ten meters down (so about 50m high) froze in terror for some weird reason and we had go down next to him and guide him down to the ground.
Never had any risky situation and plenty women would admire us swinging around and cleaning windows.

BoomToTheMoonAlice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Too true. I didn't even work buildings that high (the highest tower is 105meters), but we had one new guy who was pale and sweating when he went over the edge of the 61m hight tower roof and ten meters down (so about 50m high) froze in terror for some weird reason and we had go down next to him and guide him down to the ground.
Never had any risky situation and plenty women would admire us swinging around and cleaning windows.
It sounds dangerous, but it's really not. Compared to being a teacher in the Canadian school system today, there is simply no contest. Kids can stab, beat, rabbit punch, throw chairs, bite, kick, smash things, drop rocks on your head, go mental, threaten to kill you, shove a pencil in your eye, slice you with scissors and you are not allowed to do anything back, business as usual. [All from 20 mins on Reddit] You are not allowed to fail them, talk down to them, hit back in any way, discipline or say mean things. My buddy wears Kevlar sleeves to work as he says that's where they bite and slice the most.

Tower's don't do any of those things.

You can get an IRATA or SPRAT in 2 weeks. If you want to be a teacher it's 6 years.[Canada]

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Its completely safe except for the part where you're in the air. I think it's an awesome job personally and one that your skillset grants you immunity from job loss. Only a select group of individuals can do it and it opens up six figure earning potential in oil field/platform work. People love Spiderman, why not try it for real?

Hell no. I hate heights and I would probably have a heart attack from hyperventilating

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hear "girls like older guys" and think it was either bull**** or didn't apply to me. How wrong I was. I've been attracting plenty of girls lately, thing is I don't know at all what I'm doing different. I'm far from rich, I'm a janitor! This is crazy, is it really because I'm 30?
Men in this forum understand that our lives are not built around women. This knowledge manifests more readily through behaviors more as we become older and more selective of the women we date. Women have an uncanny ability to detect this frame of mind in us and therefore find men who are more confident and prove to be better leaders, more attractive. Being physically fit amplifies this effect.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will admit that this trade mogs almost every other one around, so I could see at least some chicks giving the worker a much higher level of interest.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to hear "girls like older guys" and think it was either bull**** or didn't apply to me. How wrong I was. I've been attracting plenty of girls lately, thing is I don't know at all what I'm doing different. I'm far from rich, I'm a janitor! This is crazy, is it really because I'm 30?
All but 2 of the women I’ve bern with have been younger.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I went to an electronic music show in the city a couple weeks ago. There was this hot 19yr old emo chick next to me. I started dancing by myself. She edged closer. I put out my hand for a high five. We started talking.

We then ran away to a more secluded area. We talked for hours almost face to face even though I was almost 20yrs older. I could not do anything because my homies gf was watching me. She knows im in a relationship. Plus I felt guilty.

I also told her I was attached. She asked if I loved her.

Yes if you keep yourself looking good you will be able to get young chicks with daddy issues. I have no problem with girls in their early 20s. They dont care as long as you dont look like a dad.